Reviews for Go Too Far
No ofence but chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
this was one of the worst Seto-Mokuba fanfics i've ever read. they both act out of character, the plot is scrambled, there are OC, which don't have any significant roles and the main idea is again hard to follow.

Really lame...
Ginny Britto chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
awwww love it!
Zoom Into Me chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
I loved it. I love it when seto and mokuba do their brotherly fluff thing. I just loved this story. A must read!
mokuba addiction chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
aww! that was so sad and cute ur an awesome writer
Winter-Rae chapter 2 . 5/23/2006
I LOVE YOU! That was great! Me and Bryan! WOOT WOOT! Good job hun as usual. Love ya I gotta go to work though see ya later.

Winter-Rae xoxo
Koi-Bara chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
Aw no more? Well it was a good last chapter thankyou for writting this fanfic 8D
d84 chapter 2 . 5/1/2006
Uh, it went kinda fast like it was rushed and there were alot of mistakes.
Afiong Bassey chapter 2 . 4/30/2006
Great story I hope you write more! Oh! that gives me an idea. Why...well I was hopping you would write a fic another fic about mokuba and seto and this I want Noa to come back and brainwash reluctantly lets yugi and his friend help him save think about.
faelyn chapter 2 . 4/30/2006
what? but you didn't say it was completed, oh well, it's your story, you know best. . .
Koi-Bara chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Nother chapter Nother chapter! :D Update soon please!
BlackChaosMelvin chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
haHA. tenth review. i feel special.

you really captured the essence of Seto's outward personality. i loved the way you used that essence to write something this good.
Princess-No.1 chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
You should... ADD ANOTHER CHAPTER IMMEDIATELY! :)
d84 chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
This is really sweet. You really should include another chapter to tell if they get split up or not. I loved it!
Winter-Rae chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Aw! So cute. This was really great hun! I love how you portray the two brothers. Seto's pretty great, I love the his tough guy routine. LOL. "boyish scrapes" I loved that, very nice point. Awesome! Keep up the great work. Talk to you later.

Winter-Rae xoxo
Afiong Bassey chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Aw how sad their going to split mokuba and seto apart! But in their hearts they'll always be together no matter what.