Reviews for Moths & Butterflies
Eden Alice Poe chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Aww, again, simply magical. Bittersweet, but magical. Moody, but well written. Poetic, but not too OOC. (Secret, but fun! XD)
I loved the extended metaphor you used, along with the use of other insects (like the wasp metaphor) it really heightened this story & added a whole level of depth to Rob & Rae's relationship to each other. It almost spells it out in clear black and white what Raven was thinking, yet still retains a certain level of mystery to her character.
You have a gift, my friend. I may just have to take a break from my reading list just to see what else you've written! Just... WOW!
Lee Aemilius chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I know you've probably long forgotten about this story, but I thought was a great story. Well written.
PyroEra chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
so god! go raven/robin! loved your writing! great job
Patriot-of-USA chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
I have always thought Raven to be a poet. And you developed that very well in this story. Raven's words were moving and heartfelt.

I also compliment you on your work of describing Robin through Raven. Robin's cross-character between light and dark is one that I find to be intriuging. He is not dark or light, but right down the middle. You did well on emphisizing that.

I enjoyed Raven's hints at her interest in his independent stance. She gives a tell though that she wants him to be dark at the line "Perhaps you are a moth, like me." She reveals her hope that he may prefer her style life over the traditional, which I personally think he does.

It seems to me that he opens only to Raven, because she understands him better. It's because of their crosses between light and dark that gives them a realistic view of the world is instead of what they wish it was.

So much to be said for a one-shot. You do good work. Keep it up!
fan chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
love it, great parrelles
Chanceless chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Dude...ow. I mean, wow. That makes me want to cry. Beautiful story.
The Swashbuckler chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
K:

Nice read!

Nice use of metaphor as well!

TSB (Also known as Stormking from the Bloc)
SpiritoftheWhiteRose chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
That was so deep. I really enjoyed reading it.
Kitty Hawk chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
A very moving story deep with wisdom and truths. I sincerely hope you do more one-shots like this since you are very good with them. 10/10 !
secondrate chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Deep little piece. Nice. I like it.
LastOneStanding chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Are you sure this is your first fic.? That was really great.
hibikiiii chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Poor Robin, he tells her then she goes away. In your story isn't that what she wants? To have someone close, but yet she knows she can't have him?
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Very cute! A well done metaphor also. I think Robin's a moth...so moths should be together, yes? Yes!

Keep writting!
la anjita chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
That was very sad, and also very well written. I like the way you've used butterflies and moths here. I don't see many fics that use that.

Thank you, that was a very enjoyable read.
ravenslair chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
I enjoyed this one shot very much. I feel you have more to say, if you want to continue this I will certainly read it. Please write more Rob/Rae stories, you seem to be very good at it. Thanks...Gerry