Reviews for Life As We Know It
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Plz update
Rosi chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Hi, I've just read your first part of the story and even if it's a long time since you've started to write this fic I must say that you did a great job. Why didn't you go on writing? After all this years I miss the show so much and stories like yours (even if they are on their begining) just make me feel like it's a never ending history. You should have go on writing because you are a very good writer . This first part is just amazing. Thank you for it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Very good! Please continue
MeekoTown chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
please update it
penpaninuSessh chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
its pretty good for not going into season 2 yet! great job
ChickWithGuns chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
More more more!

Very nice. And in character. With having seen only 14 episodes at that time you did a real great job.

So update soon, please!

Oh - and who cares about the title/package if the content tastes sweet?
yws chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Hell yes, please continue. How can you stop here?
Magemaster chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Yes, continue it! This is really good and I would love to read more of it.
SuperJew277 chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Well, I love your Breyton fanfics in the OTH section, and I'm glad you moved onto The L Word also. It's the only other show I watch besides OTH, and I'm addicted.

Great start, and I hope that you plan to update it! :)
Kylie chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
I love it I love it I love it I love it, and want to see more! Bette and Tina are my two fave charactors!
Necrosharpe chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Hey i liked your story, i did a similar one but with Bette as the main character rather than Tina. It sucked so much they broke up. maybe someone should do a fanfic staring Ilene Chakien and try and work out why she got to people who were so cool together to be so mean to each other. Anyways please write some more i want to see how you conclude ! Jen
Nancy T chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
This is a good start, classic lover's misunderstanding. What you might try to do a little more of is differentiating between the characters. For instance, you particularly like Tina, but her heartache is expressed in almost exactly the same way as Bette's and Candice's. (Except for throwing the phone. That, I admit, is distinctive.) As you continue, you might try to show us, both through dialogue and actions, how these characters are different from each other. That will help people like me, who don't get Showtime and have never seen the series at ALL, not even 14 episodes! (It seems like you have a good grasp on the plotlines after having seen just 14!)

Thanks for reading my story!
annelies chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
It's good! I liked it. :)