Reviews for A tribute to the Rangers
WishingOnMyStar chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I read another of your stories, Simple Men, before reading this one. I have to say, you're really doing a good job with the Rangers and I really like them. I would've liked a longer glimpse into their world, particularly through the eyes of maybe Trestan or another Original character. A normal Ranger. The small glimpses are nice, but I find myself wanting more. That's good on your part, since as a writer, you WANT the readers coming back for more.

Another Excellent job.

Bountyhunter chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
I think it is very good.
sazza-da-vampire chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
that is a very insightful piece of literature. it really shows the characters and emotions of both Strider and Frodo.

the way that Frodo sees him diferently at the end is also really well written.
8Gilluin8 chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Yes, it's really good! And well done. I can belive in it. May be, we need a transletion?..
Nelarun chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
It was beautiful. I loved it.

Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Very nice!
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Very touching,I enjoyed this.
estelcontar chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
I've just read your story tribute to the Rangers right now. It is a very perceptive one. You manage to encapsule in a few pages the selfless task of the Rangers of the North, and Aragorn's inner nobility.

I hope you right many more stories like this one.
Thorongirl chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Hey fire-forged, this was a very well done story. I liked the way Frodo got to see past the doubts and suspicions he had and how Aragorn was willing to accept the aspersions made about the rangers because it was for the greater good. Nice layout, too and I didn't see any problems with grammar, spelling, and all that stuff. Hope you write more in the genre.
Tuima chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Lovely! The best kind of fanfic... a well-written, enjoyable, and insightful elaboration on canon. I loved it! Aragorn is so often... overlooked, for lack of a better word. People forget how old and noble he is, and how much he's been through. I loved this depiction of him! Keep it up; I'd like to read anything else you might post!

Elfinabottle chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
I thought it was very good, especially for a first attempt. Please keep writing!
Lenneth chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
i like it a lot! there are way too few "ranger" stories! hope that you will write more! nice work.
Evergreene chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
I like, I like a lot! I've always loved the relationship between Aragorn and Frodo in both the movies and the books, so it was great to read a fic devoted to it. Loved the line about Aragorn's common sense hehe! Looking forward to reading some more from you!