Reviews for The Balance of Male and Female
troopertrish chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
There is now something worse to be wrought from unprotected sex: batman killing the boy
Genius
nearlynormel chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Think about the consequences.

Baby?

No, Batman.

Died right then and there.
lorra chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
OH MY GOD. Yes. This was awesome. :D
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
GREAT story Made me thig Of AN IDEA I Have for CASSUE EXPENCImg HER FIRST "CYCLe before se met the batfamuky and beimg Scared , WUth The chocolate i though it'd happened here
Miravisu chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
*releases held breath and breaks out snickering at end of story*

Another great one :D
brosuitup chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
This is a really cute story. I think my favorite line was "You want to have sex. With Tim, apparently, which is both cute and slightly disturbing."
Super Lizard chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
HAH! awesome.
Mooncatcher chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
This is a great one-shot, well-written, cute idea, and in character.

I can just imagine Tim and Cass's conversation...:D
HesterPryne chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
This one is so cute! You shoud defnitely do a follow-up story. And yes Batman would kill Tim
Kungfu Max chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Even though I avoid oneshots like the plague, I liked this a lot. However, it just goes to remind me how much I hate the fact that they're raping Cassandra's character in the comics.
nchan chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
oh, man, *loved* the punchline on this one!
Captain chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
I thought this was great. I found Barbara's reactions hilarious. You should do a sequel as a follow up that show Cass's conversation with Tim. I would love to see his reactions. Good job!
Altera Nova chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Interesting! _
Tarien Lakilea Tel'anor chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Oh, that was so funny.

"I swear, the JLA would be lost without me. Literally. They'd fly around, wondering where Australia is."

That was great. The baby was great. The punchline was great.

You have the funniest stories! :P
phoenix83ad chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Aww... that's both cute and hillarious at the same time. I'm rather suprised at how easy Babs was about talking being horny. I don't know why, but I actually always thought she's be one of those people who can talk about anything BUT that with someone she sees as a sister/daughter.

I'd love to see Tim's reaction. You should consider a sequel where Tim talks to Dick or something. The Bat-brothers is always comedy gold.