Reviews for Completely Lost
BartWLewis chapter 5 . 9/16/2013
Cool story, cant wait to see who's attacking the mall. BB better be readyfor later on that night.
dan chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
vary intersting story!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
Omg this is adorbs, it's 2013 when r u updating ?:( -gisellefan
meagameaghan chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
Awww. I'm literally sobbing right now. This is so cute and heartbreaking at the SAME TIME. I want her to get her memory back but I want her to stay like this forever and AHHH I"M SO CONFLICTED!

This is really cute. They definitely need to get together in the end. Memory or no memory, her powers wouldn't be going all out of whack if she didn't love him.

Beast boy shouldn't be so jealous of Aqualad! But I swear if he hits on Raven one more time...

I hope she gets better soon (but still remembers her love of beast boy). Next chapter please! Soooooooon
Aqua468 chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
I know you haven't updated in five years, but this was pretty awesome. Very cute.
seddiefanwhowillgetmad chapter 5 . 11/23/2010
i LOVE where ur taking this story ur awesome ive readf some of ur other work and i love u!

well just wanted to say im subscribing

sfwwgm
Devastator1775 chapter 5 . 9/21/2010
Awesome chapter. love it so far. Please update soon.
billy hilly chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
your could REALLY work on yo grammer, but your could hurry right the next 1 plz. and it nod not node.

p.s.i dont really talk like that im just writing it for fun

p.s.s get some ACTION is getting kinda borin.
CrestofCreed chapter 5 . 10/28/2009
Ooh please continue! I know that last time you updated was like a year ago but I'm still hopeful! This is really good! The idea's great, the plot-even though a person may not notice or realize it-is pretty well thought out, the chars (to me, at least) are in Character. It's an enjoyable read, and I'm hoping to see more.

Keep writing,

Beast Boy Rox 4-Eva
YoungTitan213 chapter 5 . 10/21/2009
NO! You CAN'T stop now!

Seriously, this story is AWESOME. Very sweet, I even cried a bit, I know it's been a while but I hope you update again someday. Your story is really powerful. Words simply cannot explain how enjoyable this was to read.

Hope to hear from you again!

YoungTitan! (Mariah)
RavenFollower13 chapter 5 . 9/20/2009
PLEASE UPDATE REALLY SOON! This story has officially gotten me hooked, and I'd like to see how you end it!
Known Unknown chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
This is pretty funny, and a good idea. Despite a few grammar and spelling mistakes here and there, it's a very good story. It's been a while since your last update, so I guess I could assume you're not continuing this, but I just wanted to say it's a good story.
fai-dreams chapter 5 . 6/22/2009
*im new to reviewing!* i like it, but please finish it, its very good.* like i said im new to reviewing so most of them are very short and positive ones*
kittyclaws chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
please finish this fanfic i really want to know when raven gets her memory back GO RAVEN/BB
OMG chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
OH MY GOD THIS IS SO HILARIUS I HAVE NEVER LAGHED THIS MUCH BEFORE *bursts out laghing* awsome job thogh *grins*