Reviews for Completely Lost
billy hilly chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
your could REALLY work on yo grammer, but your could hurry right the next 1 plz. and it nod not node.

p.s.i dont really talk like that im just writing it for fun

p.s.s get some ACTION is getting kinda borin.
nicknackel chapter 5 . 10/28/2009
Ooh please continue! I know that last time you updated was like a year ago but I'm still hopeful! This is really good! The idea's great, the plot-even though a person may not notice or realize it-is pretty well thought out, the chars (to me, at least) are in Character. It's an enjoyable read, and I'm hoping to see more.

Keep writing,

Beast Boy Rox 4-Eva
NotTitan213 chapter 5 . 10/21/2009
NO! You CAN'T stop now!

Seriously, this story is AWESOME. Very sweet, I even cried a bit, I know it's been a while but I hope you update again someday. Your story is really powerful. Words simply cannot explain how enjoyable this was to read.

Hope to hear from you again!

YoungTitan! (Mariah)
RavenFollower13 chapter 5 . 9/20/2009
PLEASE UPDATE REALLY SOON! This story has officially gotten me hooked, and I'd like to see how you end it!
Known Unknown chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
This is pretty funny, and a good idea. Despite a few grammar and spelling mistakes here and there, it's a very good story. It's been a while since your last update, so I guess I could assume you're not continuing this, but I just wanted to say it's a good story.
barefootbby chapter 5 . 6/22/2009
*im new to reviewing!* i like it, but please finish it, its very good.* like i said im new to reviewing so most of them are very short and positive ones*
kittyclaws chapter 5 . 3/29/2009
please finish this fanfic i really want to know when raven gets her memory back GO RAVEN/BB
OMG chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
OH MY GOD THIS IS SO HILARIUS I HAVE NEVER LAGHED THIS MUCH BEFORE *bursts out laghing* awsome job thogh *grins*
Mr. Average chapter 5 . 1/29/2009
I don't know why I didn't reveiw this chapter sooner. But better late then never right? I got an idea on how to use this in another show. With your permission I'd like to write it. Overall, a good chapter. Like BB I can't wait for 'tonight'. Should be fun yet fluffy. Wondre what Rae's got planned. A movie? We'll see. Update when you can. Peace
Alika Jones chapter 5 . 11/16/2008
Cute! Really good story. I love it. You had some minor spelling and grammar issues but you would really have to look for them. Thanks for not making your story one long paragraph. Those kind of stories are so hard to read. Anyway update soon please. And once agian thanks for the great story.
ziel101 chapter 5 . 11/10/2008
this ia an awesome some story so far!ya know i realy never gave thought to beast boy and raven TOGETHER.i think i like it!but i still love terra...
Cheryl chapter 5 . 8/19/2008
You should continue this story. It's very good. I'm wondering what's going to happen next.
shandi chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
you aare a great writter and i think you should finish this story
Toriano.Flacko chapter 5 . 7/3/2008
If your alive, update. if your not alive, haunt somebodys ass till they update for you. if your half-dead, update. whateva da hell ya do, ya just gots ta update!
Toriano.Flacko chapter 3 . 7/3/2008
why?j-just... why?

SP: umm... what are you asking why about?

... good point. no idea.
95 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »