Reviews for Completely Lost
Nos482reborn chapter 5 . 2/13/2008
love the story so far, I am a big fan of bb/rae and this one actually is one that shows promise, only sad part is poor little green beans probably gonna find out what it means to be Crushed when she does get her memmories back *Wah*
Violet Rave chapter 5 . 2/12/2008
You were right in the summary! I was expecting something cheesy and instead its humurous and romantic. I hope the next update will be soon!
Wolvmbm chapter 2 . 2/12/2008
Well I can see Beast Boy using Raven's current situtation to his advantage. :D

I'm just loving this story and I encourage you to continue on with your story in hopes for a small happy ending. :D
titanfan45 chapter 5 . 2/11/2008
I couldn't believe my eyes! I've been waiting for this for quite some time! Excellent chapter, I enjoyed the Beastboy being jealous of Aqualad part. I hope that Raven retains the feelings she has for Beastboy when she regains her lost memories. Excellent story so far and I'm glad you updated.
angelicravenx3 chapter 5 . 2/11/2008
lol no problem! dang, that was such a good chapter...haha...and don't worry about us reviewers waiting, lol. your stories are worth it! ;D i love it when bb gets all jealous and angsty. it's wonderful. xD
warprince2000 chapter 5 . 2/11/2008
D0omkitty chapter 5 . 2/11/2008
ohmygoodnesswhatagrreatstory!

awsome stuff man. ] i like the way your setting it up. i love it so far. but i am a sucker for memory loss stories xD but this is a new and origianl twist. very well done. i thought it was great how beast boy said 'i love you' xD and the constant interruptions provide suspense. i also love how you go in depth with there feelings.

awsome story great job can't wait for more.

c/2LT Alice M.
Raven of Alaska chapter 5 . 2/11/2008
Wonderful. Raven and Beast Boy sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage. Then, Raven gets her memories back and wonders what the heck is going on. RavenxBB forever!
reader chapter 5 . 2/11/2008
good story. what happens next.
angelicravenx3 chapter 4 . 1/24/2008
awesome story so far! hope you update soon!
Anonomus chapter 4 . 12/24/2007
You must do more soon! Or the dragons will attack!
BrianDarksoul chapter 4 . 6/26/2006
Things are indeed getting interesting.

hen aven gets her true memory back (plus the memories she created with BB)

ho's not to say she will still keep Beastboy as her Boyfreind?

nly a true idiot would ignore the good times had. And aven as well as beastboy is no idiot.
titanfan45 chapter 4 . 6/17/2006
This is an excellent story. Please don't delete this. I agree with a previous reviewer,this a too good not to be completed. I'll gladly wait till you have the time to finish.
twilitprincess chapter 4 . 6/17/2006
Good story! Update soon! Although I like the BBxTerra better. BBxRaven is ok too.
Mr. Average chapter 4 . 6/2/2006
I like the new Raven, but I also like the old Raven. What's an author to do? I know Beasst Boy feels the same way. He's torn between the attenion Raven's giving him and missing the old Raven. Keep it up. And Please don't delete this it's way to good for that. Peace
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »