Reviews for Completely Lost
titanfan45 chapter 4 . 6/17/2006
This is an excellent story. Please don't delete this. I agree with a previous reviewer,this a too good not to be completed. I'll gladly wait till you have the time to finish.
twilitprincess chapter 4 . 6/17/2006
Good story! Update soon! Although I like the BBxTerra better. BBxRaven is ok too.
Mr. Average chapter 4 . 6/2/2006
I like the new Raven, but I also like the old Raven. What's an author to do? I know Beasst Boy feels the same way. He's torn between the attenion Raven's giving him and missing the old Raven. Keep it up. And Please don't delete this it's way to good for that. Peace
coolgirlc chapter 4 . 5/17/2006
update soon please
Agent of the Divine One chapter 4 . 5/15/2006
I think that BB should seize the day and tell her how he feels. That way even if she does cripple him for his affection he will at least have lived with no regrets. :)
The Jade Knight chapter 4 . 5/14/2006
sweet. nice chapter.

i like where this is heading...even if i can't really see where that is...

yah take your time and update whan you can...hope everything works out and what-not...

_Eternal_Loss
Fuzen Ninja chapter 4 . 5/12/2006
Cool! Please continue! My mind's pretty crazy right now after my accident with a motorcycle but, otherwise, I'm ok! The idea is so awesome! Update, okiez?
ravenmasteroftele chapter 4 . 5/12/2006
Great chapie! I love your story! Please update soon!

Cheers!

Ravenmasteroftele!
Haven Artemis Roth chapter 4 . 5/12/2006
Nice chapter. So how is BB gonna get Raven to remember and will she lose her memory completely from trying to remember. That would be kinda cool.
pimpofthetitans chapter 4 . 5/12/2006
dont you dare delete this chapter its a plot opener thats what it is its a verry good story keep it your and exilent writer keep it up.
the Desert Fox chapter 4 . 5/12/2006
"‘Garden state’ my foot. I guess ‘chemical capitol of the world’ didn't have the same zing."- John Munch on seeing a map of New Jersey's chemical sites.

Another good chapter. Hmm, in some ways BB's acting how he would if Raven hadn't lost her memory. That jolt of electricity that Raven had probably gave her some of her memory back. I think that as the days go by Raven's going to get her memory back, but she might not go back to how she was before or entirely.

Then again she might because of BB's behavior, like when he said to himself she might kill him for what he's doing. To each his own. I've read that Dick at some point went off and formed the Teen Titans (comics that is), a junior Justice League. Now I'm guessing that the cartoon is following the comics, though making major changes (Thankfully).

Supposedly Dick has dated Babs for a while. If not he's been in contact with girls long enough that he should be able to explain to Starfire the difference between girls who are friends and girlfriends and not act like a complete jackass.

Keep up the good work. BB/Rae forever
The Mad shoe1 chapter 4 . 5/12/2006
Really cute fic, keep it up!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 4 . 5/12/2006
Very nice chapter. Good idea about showing Rae still having a little of her former self, and throwing some hints to the girl (like the photo) so she can recover her memory.

Glad you like my reviews.

Keep the good writing.
warprince2000 chapter 4 . 5/12/2006
gamecube professional chapter 4 . 5/12/2006
Ok, the characters are a little OOC, and at the start, it was all mainly dialogue. But sometimes I had to laugh. Keep going.
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »