Reviews for Completely Lost
Haven Artemis Roth chapter 3 . 4/7/2006
*grins* BB's SMART in this chapter! I'm impressed. Nice chapter *thumbs up* LOVEIN' the fluff ;) So what happens next?
Sasscreech chapter 2 . 4/6/2006
Nice story. I like the plot of this, it's cool. Kudos, and please update soon.
Moey25 chapter 2 . 4/6/2006
Hey! This chapter was great, like the first! keep updating! i think that the next chapter should be more weird than sweet, and then in the chapters after that it should be sweet. I think that you should have maybe 2 or 3 chapters about when she has memory loss, then say "1 month later" and have her be normal again adn not remember anything. THen, you could like have Beast Boy still think she has memory loss, and make an idiot out of himself. hehe, that's a lot. Anyway, this is a great story. Update soon!
pimpofthetitans chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
hey great story hope u update regulary im tired didnt get much sleep cant type
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 4/5/2006
Hey, wonderful story! All the characters, especially BB, are greatly displayed.

The day-dreaming scenes were hilarious.

One suggestion; make BB go into Rae's head (you know, by using her magical mirror) to talk with her emotions. Maybe the brain damage allowed Happiness to take control of Rae's body, at least partially. Plus, he can ask Knowledge or Wisdom to help with Rae's healing.

Keep the good writing.
ravenmasteroftele chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Yay! That was incredible! Go BB/Raeness! Please update soon!(:

Cheers!

Ravenmasteroftele!
Agent of the Divine One chapter 2 . 4/5/2006
Sweetness AND funkiness are in order for the next chapter I think. :) Just post as soon as you possibly can please!
Rottenwraith chapter 2 . 4/5/2006
someone putting a reply to my review in the chapter itself, well that's a first. yay yay i'm one of the biggest bbrae fans on the planet so I do love this fic naturally and can't wait for the next update remeber you prommised crazy crap and you had better deliver, like that werid explanion for raven's mermory loss or mermory change rather which doesn't make a lick of sense (the reason for it) but when did anything in Teen Titans ever make sense I mean a part-robot mehcanic, an alien princess, a green skined shapesifter, a half-demon sorceress and a masked vigilante living in a giant "T" shaped tower togeather... what was my point again?
XxLiesxX chapter 2 . 4/5/2006
i LOVE IT! plz update!
Haven Artemis Roth chapter 2 . 4/5/2006
*grins evilly* oh BB's good for Rae alright. How come things aren't all exploding?
the Desert Fox chapter 2 . 4/5/2006
"And, Starfire, alien powerhouse. She's too good for Robin, he'll never appreciate her."- Control Freak

Interesting story you have going here. Hmm, I think Raven has amnesia, that's why she thinks that BB is her boyfriend.

As for Robin & Star, I'm not so sure about that. In many ways Robin's like the Bat. Unfortunately unlike the Bat, Robin doesn't know how to prioritize his time wisely. This may eventually end whatever relationship he has with Star.

I used to think they had somewhat of a romantic relationship, but after the incident where they were lost on another planet, I don't think so. Of course it also my belief that despite what the series says, I believe that this Robin is really Tim Drake.

As far as I know Dick Grayson was never that big of an idiot when it came to girls considering the fact that he hung out with Babs Gordon, and should have experience by now.

Keep up the good work. Babs/Dick forever

PS: The word is clutching not crutching.
Rottenwraith chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
this is gonna be god update this soon please because something tels me this is gonna be crazy (Ilike crazy)
Haven Artemis Roth chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
*snorts and laughs uncontrollabilly* WHOA! I DID NOT SEE THAT 1 COMING! *GRINS*
Moey25 chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Hey, this is really good! I really like it! please update!
Agent of the Divine One chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Woah! After this point there are going to be lots of awkward moments and perhaps some romance? :)

The tension is killing me! Post when you can!
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »