Reviews for Condemned
brukleflesche chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
*Three years after you wrote this...*

Oh my gosh, how did I MISS THIS? Darling, it was wonderful! Angsty, yes, but a well written piece nonetheless. The premise was original and the characterizations very good. Ah, I'm heartbroken for these two. *still loves the pairing after all this time* I'm glad you wrote them while you did, because KrayEru needs love. :) Best wishes!
crazyvegimab chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Oh my goodness. This was, just wondorous! My heart was beatting, and I couldn't tear my eyes from the screen!
ancient-relic chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Aw... what a shame, shame, shame. I suppose love really is bittersweet, especially when things don't work out.
redrum and wine chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
It was avery good, heart-wrenching story, despite the small amounts of Krayon OC-ness.

He never really thinks much about laws or danger for himself, at the first sign of a problem, he really would have just whisked Erutis away without bothering to explain anything until they were both completely safe and she started yelling at him again. But then again, it all depends on the circumstance I suppose...

Hm...wow, I'm tired now...

I'm going to go and read Demon Diary over again before I go to sleep.

_

-Tani
Blue chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
You really are an excellent writer- angst and all. I enjoy all your stories, and I was really excited when I saw that you had written another Erutis and Krayon story. Curse of the Goblin King was my favorite though. It'd be nice if you wrote a sequel... _