Reviews for Loose Ends
ayame and crossmix chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
This was very cute. Plain but straightforward and touching :) Describes the two characters perfectly.
Irakih chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Wonderful. I love how you wrote their relationship here.
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Sweet and endearing.
Sangre Azul chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Wow what an amazing story! I think you really captured both Ken and Daisuke really well
QG chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
I love the contrast in this story, and the frank way you described the characters. You have them down, with the little details that aren't included in the show, but feel so right when you present them the way you have. I am a fan of this style of writing, with run-on sentence descriptions, and I think it really works with a short piece like this. Great job!
Osidiano chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
That ending line was perfection. I don't think anything more needs to be said, but please:

Allow me to bear your children.
Ichijouji chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
awesome I love it
bgtea chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Loved the Ken and Daisuke interaction and loved the characterization of those two. It's a short, sweet and well written, just like how oneshots should be.
Pyjamas chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Aw, that's sweet. I love the style.
ImaginaryObserver chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Simply, beautiful.
Konpeitou chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Wow, that was uberly cute
mathkid chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Aw. I'm not a fan of Daiken but I absolutely love Ken & Daisuke friendship fics and I think this captures that bond they have reeally well. Thanks for writing!
DarknessShadows chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Just lovely.
takuya chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
aw cute i liked it
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
This is somewhere in the "oh my god I didn't think they wrote things like this anymore" category. That's a compliment, by the way. Well done! :)