Reviews for Love
Just Surfing Through chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
I know I should be giving you useful feedback, but honestly it's 2:30 am and I'm not even going to try. I loved this piece. I especially liked the Oliver Twist references, especially because the actor who plays Danny was in a film version of the story.

The part about the flowers got me a little choked up I must admit. I don't currently have the brain power to explain why, but it has to do with the episode Gold Mine.

Thanks for giving Danny the depth the show seemed determined to take away from him as the show went on. Lovely job.
P'tfami chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
O-kay, first off the flower thing really threw me off.

But it was a nice one shot from Danny's POV who is probably one of the more human members of the team.

The Dickens link was a nice touch but perhaps you could've elaborated a bit more on the effect each member of the team has on him. Why they affect that way and so on. Why he doesn't want to take over the team?
sn0zb0z chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Very good! I liked it.
PeoplePerson chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Love the fic, love hustle, love Danny. I think you summed up his character perfectly, although the flowers bit was slightly weird. Loved that episode though.
Lady Danar chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Brill - Love Danny - so sweet
Cherryboy Riot chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
IT's very nic! Very like Danny, -
griiffins chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Hurray! There's finally a category for Hustle! Yey! I love Danny, he's my favourite character. You wrote him so well here. Loved the crack about the flowers! LOL! Write more soon!
Wenham-Wonderer chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Very nice. It's cute.
Skate-815 chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
This was a really good story. Thee really isnt enough written about Hustle IMHO.

Please write another story soon, and I actually laughed out loud when I read about the flowers. :D
Eiramanna chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
an interesting story. i like it. well done!