Reviews for Good Faith
haha, love it! Just like Tim not to play the game Jason is running
GlOmP3R chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
love it xD haha cute :3
OwlOptics chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Awesome! Liked it! Love Tim, poor Jason though I don't like cussing but since you kept it too a minimum I'm pleased!
mae.raine chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Jason finds him sitting in front of his computer. The desk is cluttered. There's a small bottle of orange Hi-C, a bag of jellybeans, several CD cases and the DVD box to the movie 'Tron'. It's playing on most of the computer screen. In one corner he has open a small chat screen.

He knows Jason is there and chooses to ignore it. In fact, takes another swig of Hi-C and eats an entire handful of jellybean.

this part here. The sudden POV change kind of confused me and I had to reread it again for it to make sense. But other than that, the fic's great. I think i'll take a peek at all your 99 other lil fics hehe
kori hime chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Love your Jason-Tim interaction. You write them well.
Ravenpuff chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Oh, godgreatgood thank you! I love the thought of them having a little *conspiracy* of friendship. Besides, Jason has to be even more lonely than Tim, and even though he had nice toys, Tim's childhood wasn't exactly Leave it to Beaver either.
Lavender Gaia chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
This fic literally leaves me speechless. It's just so great that way. But I can say that I love reading it over and over. Absolutely amazing.
cajun-beauty chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Very intriguing...I smell slash and possibly Tim torture...poor little Bat-Cutie!
Carbone chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
this part just gets me.

“Did you just invite me to kill in your town, you little freak?”

“I just invited you to try.”

“Are you that lonely?”

“Yes.”

“I’m no Superboy.”

“I’m no Batman.”

I've been recently thinking/writing/reflecting on the same thing. Tim is extremely lonely; I can only imagine how much more he can take. They're going to turn him into a little Batman yet, wouldn't you say?

carbone.
Rose Eclipse chapter 1 . 4/29/2006
Awesome character interaction here. I've seen Jason as the "black sheep" of the Batman family and its clear he'd feel nothing but loathing and jealousy towards Tim for replacing him among other resentments towards Bruce and Dick. The guy's become something of a psycopath-but a very cool one-from rising out of the grave. Great job here.
braen chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
You said: "I have this psychotic obsession with Jason and Tim interacting. Temporarily putting off killing each other, trading insults and the like."

I say: Who doesn't?