Reviews for Mystery Lover
Heksy chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
*clunk* ...(silence, then typing) "Um..hello? Yes, this is the phantom of the author Heksy? Um...I think she fainted. She has this goofy grin on her face, so I think it's safe to say your story was a succes. If she ever comes around again, I will let her write her own review, ok? Ok..um..bye"
NelliGirl chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
oh that was good. I enjoyed that so much.
Captain Cheese chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
OK im only half way through the story but i wanted to start reviewing anyway cause this is so funny and so interesting. Am very intrigued and when I read the "two words" I cracked up laughing. Lol I cant wait to find out who the caller is.

is reading

Oh my goodness. The pairings! So funny. And hermione! So funny. Lol cant stop laughing

Ok ill keep reading

Harry Potter! Lol I did suspect so but still its funny

hehe great story! Youre so creative lol. I laughed alot. Really enjoyed it
Njall chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
That was a really creative plot! And very cute, though i little bit confusing, i understood it all in the end. _ ha, hermione and hooch? I had never thought of that pairing. :D

-s
Violanna chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
wow... im glad i finally had time to read this one. it was amazing! i love the deception u put in to it, it took me a long time to understand what was truly going on, and what was a fabrication. great ideas come from that mind of yours dont ever allow them to slip away.
TattleTaylor chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
NICE! i knew it was Harry!