Reviews for Amarutsu
Nyree Lydia chapter 4 . 4/23
Omfg... OMFG are they that stupid. Wtf why did they just friggin tell what they did AND OMFG NARUTO he definitely still is a dobe. He may have power but I think he lost more brain cells. Why? What?. It's obvious you don't tell ur damn powers too anyone DEAR KAMI even with all that power in reality I'm pretty sure he'd die easily BECAUSE people would find out from his big mouth and then eventually find a way to kill him. why? BECAUSE HES NOT INTELLIGENT HECK YOU DONT EVEN NEED THAT MUCH BRAINS TO KNOW U SHOULDNT TELL PEOPLE UR NEW FOUND POWER. I wouldn't even tell my friends for that exact fact of what sasuke was doing to naruto. Gosh. As much as I love naruto. .No. Anyways my rant is over.
I absolutely loved this fic! Keep up the good work! 3
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 20 . 1/30
I am trying to use the links but they do not work.
Anin chapter 20 . 12/31/2015
Your links don't work
But lone your work great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
Fyi the 4ths name and s minato namazaki
Cutybunny232 chapter 20 . 4/17/2015
Wow...words cant explain how much i love this story :)
BangtanExo95 chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
damn this is sooo perfect for a narugaa or gaanaru, sasuke is so mean in this one
lifelovelaugh chapter 20 . 2/22/2014
Aw this was so cute! 3
Loved the story line too :3
PurpleSong chapter 20 . 3/31/2013
Awww they make such a cute couple!
The ff was moving a little too fast for me.. But the plot was interesting :3
iceywolfj chapter 20 . 3/30/2013
Ok this story is the awesomest story in the history of awesomized stories to be created by the awesomest writer (which is you) and your awesomeness is so awesome that it blinds your haters.
SpiderRealm chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Wow, this is good! I love going through my Favorite Stories list and finding stories that I've before and were good! :DDDD
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I was going through my Favorite Stories list and found this. I don't remember much, but something tells me that this is a good story; especially since it says that it has yaoi in it! :DD

I'm usually annoyed when a Naruto fic changes the name and appearance of Naruto's mom, but I'm having hopes that this story will be good (I was addicted to yaoi back then that I would read just about any kind of Naruto fics, no matter how good or bad it was! xDD)! :DDDD
Guest chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
Ahhhhhhhhhh I 3 Gaara!
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I love the name. I've seen the episodes that you're talking about. In fact the last episode that I saw was when the second half of the Chunin exams was about to start. I missed where Naruto beat Neji and I saw the ones after that.
yaoilover505 chapter 20 . 1/24/2013
dat was sooooo good! nejixgaara interesting... i normally dont lyk sasunaru but u made me fall in love... kyaaaaaa... so to put it in a nutshell amazing!