Reviews for Amarutsu
Seyuki Arkane chapter 20 . 10/24/2016
Nice idea, Naruto with a bloodline ! I like this story, thank you a lot.
See ya,
Seyu'
MintMousse chapter 13 . 9/17/2016
that is so stupid, he hadnt signed anything yet, he could just say no and leave.
Nakirin-san chapter 4 . 8/25/2016
Okay... this chapter is kinda dumb... wait wrong choice of words. I meant Naruto and Sakura is kinda dumb. I got to admit I detest Sakura most of the time but she doesn't give out information that easily... even in the anime (or Manga) where, in my opinion, she was badly portrayed. Plus Naruto bruh isn't that stupid. He may be a 'dope' and slightly dense (who am I kidding) but giving out info like water to an unknown "ally" is just plain stupid. At least Sasuke used his brains, can't his two teammates do the same? Isn't Sakura supposed to be Kunoichi of the Year? Damn... anyway nice story so far though. Just don't like this chapter...
Me myself an I chapter 19 . 8/19/2016
What about pain
Nyree Lydia chapter 4 . 4/23/2016
Omfg... OMFG are they that stupid. Wtf why did they just friggin tell what they did AND OMFG NARUTO he definitely still is a dobe. He may have power but I think he lost more brain cells. Why? What?. It's obvious you don't tell ur damn powers too anyone DEAR KAMI even with all that power in reality I'm pretty sure he'd die easily BECAUSE people would find out from his big mouth and then eventually find a way to kill him. why? BECAUSE HES NOT INTELLIGENT HECK YOU DONT EVEN NEED THAT MUCH BRAINS TO KNOW U SHOULDNT TELL PEOPLE UR NEW FOUND POWER. I wouldn't even tell my friends for that exact fact of what sasuke was doing to naruto. Gosh. As much as I love naruto. .No. Anyways my rant is over.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/13/2016
I absolutely loved this fic! Keep up the good work! 3
Sebby-chan3000 chapter 20 . 1/30/2016
I am trying to use the links but they do not work.
Anin chapter 20 . 12/31/2015
Your links don't work
But lone your work great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
Fyi the 4ths name and s minato namazaki
Cutybunny232 chapter 20 . 4/17/2015
Wow...words cant explain how much i love this story :)
BangtanExo95 chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
damn this is sooo perfect for a narugaa or gaanaru, sasuke is so mean in this one
lifelovelaugh chapter 20 . 2/22/2014
Aw this was so cute! 3
Loved the story line too :3
PurpleSong chapter 20 . 3/31/2013
Awww they make such a cute couple!
The ff was moving a little too fast for me.. But the plot was interesting :3
iceywolfj chapter 20 . 3/30/2013
Ok this story is the awesomest story in the history of awesomized stories to be created by the awesomest writer (which is you) and your awesomeness is so awesome that it blinds your haters.
SpiderRealm chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Wow, this is good! I love going through my Favorite Stories list and finding stories that I've before and were good! :DDDD