Reviews for Amarutsu
Cutybunny232 chapter 20 . 4/17
Wow...words cant explain how much i love this story :)
litpari chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
damn this is sooo perfect for a narugaa or gaanaru, sasuke is so mean in this one
lifelovelaugh chapter 20 . 2/22/2014
Aw this was so cute! 3
Loved the story line too :3
PurpleSong chapter 20 . 3/31/2013
Awww they make such a cute couple!
The ff was moving a little too fast for me.. But the plot was interesting :3
jada.marcial.3 chapter 20 . 3/30/2013
Ok this story is the awesomest story in the history of awesomized stories to be created by the awesomest writer (which is you) and your awesomeness is so awesome that it blinds your haters.
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Wow, this is good! I love going through my Favorite Stories list and finding stories that I've before and were good! :DDDD
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I was going through my Favorite Stories list and found this. I don't remember much, but something tells me that this is a good story; especially since it says that it has yaoi in it! :DD

I'm usually annoyed when a Naruto fic changes the name and appearance of Naruto's mom, but I'm having hopes that this story will be good (I was addicted to yaoi back then that I would read just about any kind of Naruto fics, no matter how good or bad it was! xDD)! :DDDD
Guest chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
Ahhhhhhhhhh I 3 Gaara!
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I love the name. I've seen the episodes that you're talking about. In fact the last episode that I saw was when the second half of the Chunin exams was about to start. I missed where Naruto beat Neji and I saw the ones after that.
yaoilover505 chapter 20 . 1/24/2013
dat was sooooo good! nejixgaara interesting... i normally dont lyk sasunaru but u made me fall in love... kyaaaaaa... so to put it in a nutshell amazing!
skorpina18 chapter 20 . 12/28/2012
I REVIEWED AGAIN BECAUSE I TYPED MY NAME WRONG!
I'm not one for many words,one that comments on every chapter,but when I comment,it's because I think people deserve to know what a great job they have done
I once read this story,yet I never faved it or commented it. It was a while later I missed it and looked for it,but had no luck at first,took a couple of days to find it,but it was worth it all,it's one of my favorite stories,if not my no1.
The fact that you made up your own bloodline is great,I was impressed at the fact that you kept the basic story the same,like the Hokage's death and Naruto's trips with Jiraiya,my favorite thought was that Itachi didn't kill the clan and that you reasoned every detail of Sasuke's memory of that I were in control of Naruto,I would change it and make it the way you did it,I believe that everyone would love it,I know they would.I have a question you mind if I made a drawing of Naruto the way he becomes,after he's awaken?
18skorpina chapter 20 . 12/28/2012
Apollymi28 chapter 20 . 10/9/2012
that was wonderful story. I enjoyed it very much.
DevilGene chapter 15 . 10/4/2012