Reviews for Comfort, The Extremely Basic Remix
Aww. This was so sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
awww
doesntworkonwood chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This fic made me really happy. I know that it's supposed to be a bit sad, but the ending was really sweet. It's lovely to have a fic where we really see why James cares for Lily :D
Lobotomised chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
really cute! heart-wrenching and really cute :)
Potterworm chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Wow, this story really made me tear up. I really like the bluntness of "Then his parents died." It's so harsh, but then again, death always is. Your voice was strong and consistant, and I adore the opening. "When I was an arrogant bastard..."
Blanco Pagina chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
oh, but ALL parts of the story worked for me! it was ahmazing! i mean, i say that for a lot of people, but this one was really well written. and i like how, when you are using hyphens, you use two "-" instead of one "-", like when you are typing in Word and you have to write two so that it makes the longer one, instead of just a dash. i always like that detail.

Bub'les
yumerin chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
I would like to read Harry finding that particular carving
AmazingBouncingFerret445 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
well, its me again. i cant seem to stop reading your stories. I really like this one, but somehow i cant see lily giggling at james, even if it was funny. i dont know, that part just didnt seem real. but i like everything else!
CK chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Pretty good, I must say. My only complaint is that it's a bit sappy.
clarrissa chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
cool story.
Guchi-kouhai chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
This was really good. I like how you made James realize that he was and arrogant arse, and want to change. I also like how you sort of explaind why Lily started to like James as a person, somthing J.K. hints at, but never explains. This is really weel writen also, somtimes really great ideas are ruined by bad writting, but none of your stuff ever is.
tracyh chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Very well done. I love the emotion in this.

Both of my parents are dead and you've captured James's sense of loss and shock perfectly. You've captured how this can be a life-changing thing.

Excellent.