Reviews for Protection
oldestmaiden chapter 9 . 5/19/2007
As much as I hate to see those two hurt, I'm glad they had a doctor who was understanding. Is Kagome's mother going to get a love interest?
MsikGirl chapter 9 . 3/11/2007
Thank you! I thought you had given up... thanks god you didnt!Im loving your fic! Please, keep writing!
madmiko chapter 9 . 2/17/2007
Wow! This is incredible! I just came across this story and I am completely hooked. So far, it's really been amazing. I love the way you've captured Inuyasha's feelings and his interaction with kagome. I suspect some thing are about to change, though, aren't they? As protective as he was before, they've never had anything like this happen. Perhaps he or she or BOTH will realize it would be best to confront and confess their feelings for each other in light of what could happen. You did a fantastic job with Kagome's Mom, too. I love the way you've fleshed out her character. And the hints of a possible attraction with Dr. Kudo are nice. I'm so glad Kagome is awake now, too. I will be anxiously awaiting your next chapter. This one goes straight to my favorites list.
sqeekers chapter 9 . 2/16/2007
love that kag and inu moment it so sweet and cute and fluffyish this is just so great just amazing loved it

laterz
sqeekers chapter 8 . 2/16/2007
aww that was a cute chap teehee love all the little things going on with kags mom and the doctor so cute

laterz
Chole-Derek-forever17 chapter 6 . 2/16/2007
this story is awsome and really sad and it's the best story so far that i have read for inu yasha or any other show or book on this up the good work and don't stop.
Miss L. Anyus chapter 9 . 2/16/2007
I am really enjoying your story.

I'm so glad that you didn't have Kagome get raped like so many people do - getting mugged is traumatizing enough.

I like how you focus on the protective aspect of InuYasha's personality, and your characterization of Mrs. Higurashi as essentially an older Kagome.

Mrs. Higurashi has a _boyfriend_! (/teasing)

The way you treated InuYasha's Human Night was also apt.

Shippo can be such a brat sometimes.

I hope your Godfather is well.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Gramercy,

Miss L. Anyus
Avelyn Lauren chapter 9 . 2/15/2007
I imagine that it was but you will have an even harder one to do with the next one. I'll talk to you later. Arigato and ja ne!
Jamasunda chapter 8 . 2/13/2007
:D! Yay! I loved that chapter. And you're so true... sometimes the best stories are those you stumble on :D can't wait for the next one ;) *sits down and waits*
Lil-Yasha chapter 8 . 2/12/2007
AH! *giggles* Thank you! I just love reading your stories!

You have a very soft and compassionate way of writing. You handle Rumiko Takahashi's characters with such thought and care. I mean, your stories I could seriously see in the cannon.

And the short chapters are nice too. A little morsel, easy to read, and you still crave for more. _ Congrats! Fanfic Award!

I'm so glad that I found ya! Inuyasha has been frustrating me lately. I've pretty much given up on the anime (say it ain't so!) because there is just no development in the plot or relationships. Of course, I've heard that the manga is going great. Anywhoo, your stories are one of the few which has kept my love for the show alive! That and there just aren't that many good, wholesome fanfics out there. Thank you so much for your sanity in an insane fanfic universe.

_ Looking forward to see how this story plays out! *Kudo and Higurashi! YAY!*

Lil-Britt
g2fan chapter 8 . 2/12/2007
Great chapter. I'm really enjoying the story. Are the Dr. and Kagome's mom going to get together? I hope so. I think they'd make a good couple. Wendy
Lizzie Leigh chapter 8 . 2/12/2007
Another awesome chapter! The doctor and Kagome's mom are just adorable! And I loved the little training flashback, that is so Inu and Kagome! Keep up the good work and thanks for the relpy!

oh and if something does come up (hopefuly good this time instead of bad) don't worry if ya can't update as often. Having a few stories and a hectic schedule myself I completely understand a few updating gaps. lol
Avelyn Lauren chapter 8 . 2/12/2007
Actually I would be very interested to see a romance between her mother and Dr. Kudo. They have very good chemistry. My concernb is that they won't be able to hid Inuyasha for long. It doesn't matter that he will be healed by the following day but Kagome will still need time to heal. I'll talk toyo later. Arigato and ja ne!
Jamasunda chapter 7 . 2/11/2007
Oh my god! I just stumbled across this story and decided to read it.. man it was worth it! :D I can't wait for an update! I hope it will soon
Lil-Yasha chapter 7 . 2/10/2007
Hey there, Lunar Dreamer! Way to go on updatng so quickly and with a wonderfully edited and perfected chapter too!

And I'd like to apologize. I noticed that you said it was a your GOD-father not GRAND-father. Oops, sorry. Either way, I'm still praying for his health. He sounds like a kind and wonderful man. *grins* Tell him "hi!" from me.

Anyway, I have to say I sure missed this story. And Dr. Kudo...Oo, he's got the mad-love for Mrs. Higurashi! Nice touch. I do like him. He accepted Inuyasha's-ahem-"condition" fairly easy but it's nice to have a character who doesn't freak out at the sight of the cute dog-boy.

AH! And I love the ear-rubbing! So CUTE! Mrs. Higurashi and Inuyasha have such an interesting and adorable relationship. Yay, it was all so heart-warming. But I'm worried for Kagome. I hope she wakes up soon.

Wow, wait a go on awakening so many emotions in me with just one chapter. *hugs* It's so good to have you back! I never realized how much I'd miss someone calling me Lil-Britt.

May you not be plagued by Writer's Block anytime soon.

See ya!