Reviews for Lessons and Whips
MeromeWriter chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
:3 I can only imagine it being longer. ;3
1fallenangel7 chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
It was cute! :) and funny(x haha good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Can you make a second one please? -/-
Rikku LoveLace BloodRuckers chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
ha this story almost made me laugh till i cried. ayame is just sooooo funny.
Bakura and Ryou girl chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Ayame was quite a twist there. I wish there was more action, but it was rated T so I understand. I'm just as much of a pervert as Shigure .'
HanjiTitan chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
okayy awesome..wish there was more action..but its T so i COMPLETELY understand...i couldnt not read it even tho it was T cuz the summary was so good! :P love
stephanie chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
hey that was realy good u should make it a story im seriouse it was good am i crazy for thinking that?
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
where on earth did Ayame come from? I swear, he pops up more then a genie, and is more explosive then a landmine.
Psycho Sombrero chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I dont like the way it was written much, and they were a little OC, but it was fun to read and the ending made me giggle.
dominoe 410 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
LOL.:D
Rika100 chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
LOLOLOLOLOL! I like the ending...is funny!

Im looking forward to read more of your stories...by the way the ones Im reading is because I know the anime and they cought my attention...so if other stories catches my attention youll see more comments then this one.
omgthisisembarrassing chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
hehe! *grins evil-ly* OMG I LOVE THIS! thanks for writing!
RetteMich chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Haha.

mhm.

I would sure love to know what lesson Ayame taught them.

-spaces out-

*drool*

okay, well you should write more to this.

Avacados are evil chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
XD well then... GO AYA! XDXD
Amberhawk chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
OMG LYKE DIS WUZ DA WRST STRY EVR!U SUK SO BAD!I CANT BLEVE DAT U WUD WRTE SMTHING SO HRRBLE!

...Heh heh.I'm sorry,I've just always wanted to flame someone in don't deserve it though,'cause this story was so good!I loved that last line...*Day dreams*

~~Sirius LIVES~~