Reviews for Asymmetry
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This story is so well-written, but it made me feel awful for Kisuke. Nice job.
ManonLeChat chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
This is wonderful.

Really, beautiful and magical and sort of wistful. I wish I had something concrete to offer in terms of a review, but the fic is damnright perfect and I have nothing else to say.

Thank you for posting it.
dangocrown chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Wow! So cute!
mellish chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Another beautifully characterized piece. Yoruichi was very feline, Urahara was hilarious, and the pair of them were beautifully written as old-time partners-in-crime and a not-quite-couple couple. Light, enjoyable, and very believable as canon. Wonderful job.
Heligoland chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
He enjoys the cap so much that he wakes up one morning to find that Yoruichi has absconded with it, dragging it merrily through the dirt before leaving it in the gutter outside to serve as a funeral shroud for a vivisected hamster.

That sentence wins everything.

Actually, that sentence wins the majority of previously existing things, while this fic in general wins the rest, and also pretty much everything the human brain could potentially concieve, given proper motivation.

Other favorites - aeroplanes, perpetual motion machines, subtle errors in feline body language, and the ever so slightly tragic feeling I get even when Urahara says something funny... actually more so when he's being funny...

Faved.
Feafea chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Yoruichi could sometimes jsut be so mean! nice story! thanks for sharing!
Aliora chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
What a lovely flowing style you have! This was so very readable, and your characterisations and Urahara-voice were pitch-perfect. Excellent writing and a very enjoyable take on their relationship. Well done.
Relala chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Omg, that was so cute.
Claws chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Haha, you do fanfics on everything! _ Bleach too, omg! *is very thrilled*

It was kinda sweet, and it's funny how they'd bicker over stuff and prod each other like two people comfortable with each other. *remembers how Ichigo and Rukia and Renji always do that* It's so Bleach. Only a lil naughtier.:D
shadoewhunter chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
such a moment painted here. very nice.
KatSumeragi1313 chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
AND you do Bleach. Dammit, you're too good, and always steps ahead of me. Might I suggest a crossover? You could pull it off. Cute fic, so sad for Kisuke. So I'm not the only one who thinks Tessai is on jucie! Haha!
Celira chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Wow.

You know, your skill's only been honed as the years pass.
Ahria chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Ah... that was kinda sad... poor Urahara. - I liked it!

-Ahria
AoKo 503 chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
This is very well written :D I love the incharacter-ness of both Urahara and Yoruichi! A fic that doesn't turn those two into sappy lovers is great, and you just wrote that fic

Write more soon~
Annwyd chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Finally, a story about Urahara and Yoruichi that doesn't turn them into romantic lovers, or bash or deny other pairings, or just in general rape their characters.

Both Yoruichi and Urahara are wonderfully in-character (so few people manage to bring out Urahara's scientist side, and you do), and the imagery here is particularly wonderful.