Reviews for Here's Your Letter
acethebatdog2039 chapter 12 . 7/4/2013
You know what I love? Coming back to this story on those nights where I can't sleep. A great read again my dear. I pick up on stuff that I miss from before.
mercy chapter 14 . 7/2/2013
That was real i think the ending will be way better,when are you going to finish the story.i want to know what happens in the end
holybatfreakbatman chapter 14 . 3/30/2011
why so many cliffhangers you leave me wanting more...

Emily plz forgive your father he didnt even know...

Melanie don't die!

Batman hurt them bad!

so many questions left unanswered so good must read more plz update for the sake of mankind! :D
Miravisu chapter 14 . 1/29/2009
Now there's a cliffhanger..
gregforever chapter 10 . 12/26/2008
I realy like your work and the terry melaine paring keep it up
Annie789 chapter 3 . 11/15/2008
So, yeah, a little cliche. I have no room to judge; I'm cliche to no end. But I'll keep reading to see what you do.
Annie789 chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
Hm, I'm not sure if it's stereotypical or not. I'll plow on ahead and let you know. ;)

Interesting that Terry's kept tabs on her over the years.
Annie789 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
So I just read the first chapter and decided I like it enough to go on to chapter two. I'm a Melanie/Terry shipper, but there doesn't seem to be many of us out there. I'm excited to see you (possibly) writing that pairing.
emerald10 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
When you said Max was married with two kids I feared you were going to go through with the Terry Dana pairing.

This was a great start to a story I look foward to finishing.
Cukeygirl chapter 14 . 11/3/2007
Please, Please, Please update! It's too good to leave it like that.
theKRITIC chapter 14 . 7/27/2007
Hmm, interesting. *looks at Melanie's dead body* I'm curious to see what happens next. I hope she isn't dead. Then there'd be some cliché bonding time with Terry and Meri and it'd just be so bad.
acethebatdog2039 chapter 14 . 4/21/2007
you are so killing me. i love this story.

ace
Tracey Claybon chapter 14 . 3/13/2007
Your story has taken some great twists and turns so far - good work; can't wait to see how it all ends.

Tracey
SilentBat18 chapter 14 . 3/12/2007
How did you know i'm a sucker for awesome twists? But i nkow you know i hate cliffhangers... :P you're forgiven only because this chapter was so AWESOME! I seriosly didn't see that coming, melanie... oy... can't wait till the next chappie. Keep up the great work:D... one last question, how do you write so wonderfully? you're descriptions are so full and flow so smoothly it makes me jealous; trust me, that's a compliment.

SB18
Poisoned Existence chapter 13 . 2/22/2007
Aw I don't hate you...I love your story! lol I can't wait to read the next chapter. *HINT HINT*
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »