Reviews for The Gotham Post
Panthermonspartner chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I want to re-read the first trip to xandu, what story was that in? I can't remember/seem to find it.

Love the series and everything about it, on my 2nd time reading it through. Keep up the great work!
Kagetora no Tsume chapter 9 . 11/8/2011
THIS.

THIS STORY.

I don't even know how to sum it up properly in words...

I laughed, I cried, I stayed up till ungodly hours reading it when I should have been doing my homework, I sent hundreds of random quotes to friends via e-mail who had no clue what in hell I was sending them cause it was out of context...

You, simply put, write one HELL of a great story.

I am SO glad that I happened to click on this link, because I think this one fanfic has simultaniously made my year, and restored my faith in humanity after Twilight being published had destroyed it.

I would gladly continue this rant about how unquestionably amazing you are for another five pages, but then I'd have to start a second chapter.

Instead I will simply end with the words:

'I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW YOU HAVE NO IDEA'

...in all their creeperish glory.

Hope to go find some of your other stories now.

Once again, wonderful job.
Kelana-ti chapter 9 . 1/2/2011
A Gotham after nights Gala! Great idea.
t wrecks chapter 3 . 12/11/2009
good one
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 7/3/2009
nice
kaitlynvoncat chapter 9 . 9/12/2008
I really liked this one and it had some ridiculously funny parts as well. I couldn't help but laugh out loud several times and I kept getting funny looks from my sister.

A few of them being the fact that Joker would blow up Wayne Enterprises so that dear Brucie wouldn't miss the show. Who could possibly come up with that other than you? xD And then the fact that Bruce used a blue bed sheet as a cape. x3 That's just too good.

ALSO, this whole story line had a slight effect on my dreamworld a few nights ago. Can you tell I've been reading these quite often? xD But yeah, Catman was there...only he was my 6 year old cousin in a weird tiger striped suit thing and Eddie was there helping me find a disguise so I could go beat someone up at a huge party Batman was having in someone's basement. x.x
Wispr chapter 9 . 3/24/2008
Your stories are still so fresh and new. Really loving all of the interesting personal and criminalplots you come up with!

Wispr
great one
t wrecks chapter 6 . 1/25/2008
great chapter
t wrecks chapter 5 . 1/25/2008
Ilove Nigma as you write him
t wrecks chapter 4 . 1/25/2008
fantastic, hard to type with cat on my chest or keyboard
t wrecks chapter 2 . 1/25/2008
How did I miss seeing Eddie Nigma laugh his butt off in this before? Love it
araiday chapter 9 . 1/3/2008
What a lovely moment between Eddie and Selina. Really, it brought a tear to my eye. You truly have made these characters real in many ways. This was a joy to read, as usual.