Reviews for The Homecoming
kika-sama chapter 17 . 5/10/2006
Well, I read the Chapters 'till fourteen last week, but didn't had time to leave a review, maybe because I was so angry at Sgt. Scream. He is being such a bastard, you know? Mean! In the pure and true meaning of the word 'MEAN'. How could he do that? Kissing Tariq's girl, and have a one night stand with her! Not mention the poisonous comment about Tariq and the journalist! He was a pig! I hate him! Son of a ... a... good mother, if you know what I mean (maybe has some kid reading this! Won't take the risk!)

Wow about Ciara, huh? Lucky Girl! Weirdly I don't hate her! Go girl! Marry him! One for now, other one for later, right?

But, again, Sgt. is being an as*le!, poisonous, traitor and others bad things that I can't remember. And I don't believe that he is doing it for some reason, like being in love with Ciara!I'm hating this sarge, but I'm loving more and more this story, and wanting an update SOON, by meaning really SOON! Don't have any fingernails to bite anymore! Pelase (with puppy dog eyes) update soon.

PS - It's an habit that Brazilians have, in telling everything that we think in the review. You should see, how long they are around here! But we can't be happy with only "Good fic", or "keep the great job". We need speak, and we speak too much! But if you don't like, just let me know, ok! I promisse making reviews a little bit shorters.

You owe to the readers an update!

Kisses Kika-sama
Curiously Strong chapter 14 . 4/26/2006
Gah. I'm and then but what if no. Update. I cannot take it!
kika-sama chapter 10 . 4/24/2006
Hey... million years later so I decide to left a review. It's part of a promisse that I had made to myself (a hard one to keep): make reviews to all stories that I read (here and at the group).

Well. That's a great, nice and good idea, Finally a Tariq story! And a good one, truth be said! I was enjoing the last chapters, but this one got TOTTALLY my attention! So, the hollier than thou, larger than life Sgt. Hotness showed up! So cute, that almost made me cry, his visit to Tariq in the hospital... OW! Perfect comparisson: A father/son relatioship! Couldn't describe it better.

Just a question... why did you took so long to update? Since the fight on Chicago (with de pighead with no brains!)? Sorry, I'm reaaly impacient.

I can't hadly wait for what will happens on the next one, hoping that you won't make me wait forever. Will she have a conversation with Sargeant, or will he disappear as usual?

Loving your story, keep the good job.

Kisses

Kika-sama
FlutieCutie chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
I love this story! It's so well wrotten, and it's got a cool storyline! Tariq was always one of my favorite characters, and I was a little dissappointed that we never got to know too terribly much about him on the show. I can see all the events in your story playing out in my head, and I love it! Can't wait for an update. :)
Curiously Strong chapter 7 . 4/14/2006
Aw and you don't get any more w because this thing deletes the extra ones for whatever reason. Is this the end? Sob, sob?
Curiously Strong chapter 6 . 4/13/2006
I can't wait till Valentine's Day! In the story I mean. I'm a sucker for reunions of this sort. And re your reply I think it's cool they are real letter. It is definitely not over the top. It's not sappy so it's not over the top. It's a fine line but you are on the right side.
Curiously Strong chapter 5 . 4/13/2006
Lots of aw noises (think cute puppy/baby/romantic comedy)
Curiously Strong chapter 3 . 4/12/2006
This thing only lets you submit one review per chapter! Heh. So what does the necklace look like?
Curiously Strong chapter 4 . 4/12/2006
I love Grappy! "Best friend me arse." Perfect. I want more. I want more. I want more.
Lapus chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
This story is awesome!

So glad you posted it here Navy.

Later days,

Lapus
Curiously Strong chapter 2 . 4/8/2006
I'm so shallow... never saw Tariq even semi shirtless. Don't care about him. It was all fine and dandy and now you are changing that giving him dimensions and stuff.