Reviews for Sans Blonde
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This was...interesting.
elm chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
the story was really good but the ending really sucked... what the hell was that anyway?
lulu halulu chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Wow, interesting story. Somehow I can imagine Mrs. Weasely reacting like that.
Jen.RxH chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
That. Was. Great.

honestly perfect.

could you review mine? )

adding story to favorite
fanfic fanatic chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
ahahahaha! mrs. weasley is soo emotional. lol. good job
Jack of the North chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
strange but funny and i liked it!
PREscriyed101 chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Wow this is just, Wow my god You had me in stitches this was so funny I love the concept the writing the Funniness (I know that's not really a word but, hey) Great stuff I love your work.
lady.nayanda chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
"...to the point that one of my friends has to grab my shoulders and tell me to breathe..."

hehe, that's ME! ;D
Zhibrina chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
*lol* ha! that was so totally uber AWESOME! i've NEVER thought much about ms. weasley at all... except for when she's mentioned and is psychotic when she goes from "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN"... to all sweet "hello, Harry..." or something like that... so, yeah, this reaction is VERY plausible for her... kinda... yeah, it's plausible...possible...yup . . . . . . ;D
Whole Lotta Sarah Tribbiani chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
This was funny! I've always wondered what would happen if there were Weasleys without red hair.
Obalesque chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Brilliant! Mrs. Weasleys reason is just so stupid and so way out there that it was too hard not to laugh. I loved it.
silverjazz chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
I don't know if this applies to all hair, but blonde hair is dominant and brown hair is recessive. I'm not sure about red and black hair, but I'm pretty positive that blonde is not recessive and brown is.
mysteries green fairy chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
thats really good

i like it
MasochistandNarcissistFan chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
aww, i thought this was great. Very original and funny. Nice job on this!

Heather
Hope-W chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
lovelly fic..i really like to read fic about mrs Weasley and her relation with her kids!