Reviews for Watching
pringle.sam chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
AW! Sammy will always need his Dean! Always!

Great premise though; loved your take on his watchfulness. And I did like the ending, much as I didn't like the ending. If that makes sense...
Fireman Phil chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Perhaps someday someone will write about Morning Sunlight that she watched over the images of these characters with love and concern and poured part of her soul into their care.
Lover of Angelus chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
I'm gonna go cry in a corner now. That was another awesome fic and I do believe that I am really beginning to like you (I'm sure that sounds weird from someone you've never met before, eh?) Just know that I am a fellow writer and that I really must read the rest of your work.

-Lover of Angelus
Rose of No Man's Land chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Gah, that was just heartbreaking. Especially the last few lines, that was just too much sadness to bear, especially the quiet, matter-of-fact way in which it was written. It just made it all the more devastating, how you showed the natural progression. Well done.
Red Hardy chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
WHEN am I going to learn not read these at work? I'm bawling my eyes out! Ya happy now, sunlight?

*sigh* A sad, touching story and you told it beautifully! I loved how Dean learned what to watch and learn by knowing what he didn't ALREADY know.

Gotta go find a kleenex now... preferably one that isn't soggy... yet...
Dashboard-Kid chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
aw that was sad! good though. deans soo cute!

dashboad-kid
Master Li chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
what a sad story! Poor Dean!
WinchestersGirl chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
really good! :) i can totally see dean doing that! :) great job! :)
Aogail chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
omg, thats so cute! and probably true! excellent job!