Reviews for Masks
Mary Rose chapter 5 . 6/28/2006
I liked all the POVs, like I knew I would.
Joutsensydn chapter 5 . 6/24/2006
First half of this chapter made me chuckle, the second half made me almost go "aw". You know, Scotty's got good feelings deep down inside, they're just buried under that thick crust of immature "fuck-up'ness" (please excuse language, Snow Ivy). He's the typical guy who will "grow up" to be pretty decent, but he's gotta make lots of mistakes first. As you so aptly put it, "thinking with his dick". But at least he realizes the problem, and as the saying goes, "knowing is half the battle". Let's hope he'll do better next season. Then again, it wouldn't be any fun if he were all perfect, now would it.

Do I really need to say how good your writing is? You've got an uncanny gift at crawling into these characters' minds and making the words that come out of their mouths sound like them. Good job!
Joutsensydn chapter 4 . 6/24/2006
I'm so sorry I didn't get to reading and reviewing this before. I've been sort of detached from the CC scene lately, but trying to come back. This chapter was GOOD! I wasn't expecting Lilly's POV. At the beginning it felt a bit over-harsh, but later on, as she melted, I realize where she was coming from. That's EXACTLY what I thought was going through her mind at the time, regarding Scotty and Christina, both separately, with Patrick, and together. Great insight. Now I'm a bit confused about Lilly, I'm having trouble understanding how she really functions, but this chapter was very true to how I understood her at the time.
Snow Ivy Fan chapter 5 . 6/21/2006
Hai Snow Ivy another great fanfic. I was just wondering didn't u write one titled the maze? I've been looking for it for months cos i didn't get through all the chapters. I was just wondering is it finished and if yes then where can i read it? Hope u don't mind me asking.
sparkey chapter 4 . 6/5/2006
Another excellent fic by you. I particularly enjoyed the chapter from Scotty's point of view. And Lilly's mixed up emotions seem very in character.

I'm sad that your story The Maze seems to have disappeared, but hope that you write more fics soon.
sonny chapter 4 . 5/27/2006
A great chapter describing Lilly's POV. I'm sure in a lot of that episode her thought's did drift onto what happened between Scotty and Chris. I'll agree in the 'I can't help what happened nine years ago' was what hurth Lilly the most and made her say what she did.

Anyway I liked how her thoughts were so so confused as she on the one hand was appalled at his actions and on the other hand understood that part of being human is that we make mistakes. And that what she really needed to do was kinda come down off her high horse and not expect him to be as perfect as she almost thinks she is where work is concerned.

Overall I'm really enjoying this fic. Great work.
Joutsensydn chapter 2 . 4/14/2006
Good Spanish add-ins for effect. It really does sound like Ana talking. I like what you did with the masks too... maybe I need to watch the episode again, because I didn't recognize all their dialogues. Are they all FROM the show, or did you make some of them up? Anyway, it was a good chapter... though I'm not entirely sure Ana felt that way about Scotty. We'll never know I guess.
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Oh, I like this so far. The rest of the POV's should be just as good.
Joutsensydn chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
This episode stuck in my mind like a gob of peanut butter as well. I just couldn't let it go. Ana was too well done, too human, too real. Scotty's mess up seemed really human too. His rookie mistake might have been wrong, but I could see perfectly well where it was coming from. Nicely done, this filling in the blanks. Very in character Scotty talk all the way, Scotty's feelings believable and touching. It's the way a 22 yr old hispanic male would think, one with proper upbringing and kind feelings. You're a great writer, but I don't need to tell you that, do I? :)
sonny chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Really excellent Snow Ivy. I just love your writing. Scotty is just so in character and I imagine that what you wrote was exactly what he was feeling in that ep. Looking forward to the next installment.
YellowRosesAndHearts chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
That's really good! I loved that episode. And the thoughts were very Scotty. Great.