Reviews for Impractical Heroics
Deep in the Night chapter 2 . 7/5
This is now one of my new favourite things. xD
Deep in the Night chapter 1 . 7/5
This is epic and I love it as a one shot, but would be at it in a heartbeat if it was updated. The sarcastic/grim humor was fantastic and I love your take on Harry Heroism.
writerwithoutcause chapter 2 . 10/21/2016
:")))))))) this was probably the funniest thing i've read this week. oh god, the excerpts in the beginning and the end of the chapters just crack me up. i love how you write done-with-it-all!hermione.

Malfoy looked like he was about to burst into frustrated tears, but manfully (or ferretfully) restrained himself. "Potter," he said in a tight, barely-controlled voice, "we are in a very delicate situation. If you cannot restrain your less appealing tendencies…" He trailed off threateningly, arms crossed over his chest - idk why but this part just struck me so in charcter for malfoy

and normally i'd leave a longer comment but i just? can't think? of anything else to say? other than the fact that it's terribly funny while still being pretty much in character for those two? idk, i generally kinda tend to unconsciously focus on any potential flaws in the stuff i'm reading so when there isn't anything i diasgree with in a fic i have no idea what to say *shrug*

thanks for writing this, it was the highlight of my day? :D
Guest chapter 2 . 4/11/2016
Aaaahhhhh... Harry annoying the world to death is literally the greatest thing ever.
csibpip chapter 2 . 8/23/2015
Good one :D
Guest chapter 2 . 3/26/2015
I don't know how many times I've read this. It never fails to make me laugh. Absolute gold.
colourfultango chapter 2 . 3/20/2015
Iwill not review again until you've writen more
loved it;p
Starpath12 chapter 2 . 1/4/2015
Y U NO UPDATE! THIS IS HAHAHILARIOUS!
yamiduke13 chapter 2 . 12/10/2014
This has made me laugh out loud so many times; I'm still chuckling now haha. You did such a fantastic job with this that I am having a hard time keeping from grinning widely. My room mate is looking at me weird. I can not stress how awesomely amazing this is.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
Hilarious! Everything :)
atalanta chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
do ya' plan on uploading, cause this is the second time I read this fic and it's just so hilariously funny:).
Koryu's Advocate chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
Omg I love your Harry. Can I keep him? And Malfoy while I'm at it?
atalanta chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
This is so amazingly and unbelievably hilarious, especially the -he wants you to die and but...I have appealing tendencies! I think I nearly died laughing, keep writing!
Dashine111 chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
This was very funny and made me laugh! Thanks!
greenwings33 chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
XD I love Harry's humor; it's right up my alley.