Reviews for Springtime Twitterpation
Valerus chapter 2 . 1/23
Brilliant. I like how realistically the Lieutenant and Havoc are portrayed. Keep writing!
luluhrh chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
. . . pff. pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff. . . BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

perfection. love it. she finally went off the deep end. . . BEAUTIFUL!
StreetlightsAndCityscapes chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
Can I just say that I love the chapter title? Ecdysozoa! *inner zoologist squeals*
Skyler25 chapter 2 . 10/8/2006
This is an AMAZING piece of work. It's not often that you come across a humor story that's properly written. I thank you for your story! *salutes*
Free Hero chapter 2 . 7/2/2006
(laughs so hard, that all the dogs on the block are howling) AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... this is hilarious! heehehehehehe... please update!
Potgenie chapter 2 . 5/31/2006
HAHAHA~ good one!
Mrs. Sohma chapter 2 . 5/2/2006
Wow... my brain hurts. Big words. *_* Wonderful job, though! Hil-ar-i-ous. You deserve more reviews...
aizuhime chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
Wow...when you make Riza go off the edge you REALLY do make her fall...nya!She's bonkers...never thought i'd read a fic like this! Hehe...I've always thought that only Roy was capable of such things! BUt i love it!So please please please update!
Arhena chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
I love your story! I love how you use a sane style of writting and make it so hilarious.

Hehe, anyway... I can't wait for the next chapter!
Black Rae of Darkness chapter 2 . 4/14/2006
I loved this chapter. I have no clue what a nematodes is..but oh well. Keep up the good work!
Aindel S. Druida chapter 2 . 4/12/2006
I have not been so amused since the days when parody scripts still reigned supreme on this site.

This is awesome. Can't wait to see more!

Aindel S. Druida
Anne Packrat chapter 2 . 4/11/2006
Oh my, this is insane. Excellent. Insanity is good.
floofyMiko chapter 2 . 4/8/2006
XD! Lolz! I hearts it. Riza's become a nut lOlz. I hope you update soon!
CloverCoveredHill chapter 2 . 4/8/2006
LOL Wow...

My side hurt so much right now... I think I'm crying, too. Lol. Where did you get the idea for this? Its so random. I love it! You've just made my rainy day brighter. Thanks! XD ...i might just read this again...
CloverCoveredHill chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
But today, the word “date” made her feel like killing someone. With a machete. A dull one. Preferably rusty.

This is great. I've never read one with an insane Hawkeye. lol keep up the good work!