Reviews for So Little To Do, So Much Time
Hailey Hutto chapter 3 . 12/18/2006
They just keep getting better and better. Your a great writer and I hope to hear more soon. Buh-Bye and Merry Christmas!
Benesound chapter 3 . 12/4/2006
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Great chapter!

I liked Molli's reaction to being in space for the first time.

Brendan and Molli's goodbye was really sweet. :)
SpArKyCoLa77 chapter 3 . 12/3/2006
I like where the stories going...i love the connection harper and his sister have...harper get's to be a big brother!..lol..well i always wanted to read a fic like this..I love it! keep writing...
Hailey Hutto chapter 2 . 11/13/2006
That was really good. Actually GREAT. let me know when you write more.
devin chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
that story was the best of the three from you, i think. it was good and the next chapter needs to be writen ASAP.
SpArKyCoLa77 chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
I love your story. you have to keep writting! I never see anything about harper having a sister any more that would be some cool stuff. I like where your heading with this. It's intersting that harper get's to be a big brother now.
pucktofaerie chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
Yay for updates! As I've been having a hell of a time getting reviews of my own, I try to be generous with others. So glad to see an update here! I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out how to get my Andromeda fic off the ground-there's just so much technical crap to figure out! Anywho, can't wait for more! keep up the great work and update soon!
I-Luv-PurpleChiX chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
great story please update soon
Benesound chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
I like it.

Harper's sister seems nice. Although I think she's been drinking too much coffee or Sparky Cola.

I liked Rommie's reflection on her reunion with Pax. I just hope that Harper's visit with his sister turns out better than Rommie's did.

More please.
pucktofaerie chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
huh...hope you haven't given up on this. I'm about to start a 'Harper sister' fic of my own, but on a completely different level. Hope to see more of this soon-it sounds interesting. Can't wait to see this kid on the Andromeda...
Dalakh chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
i admit i'm intrigued (i remember starting one with harpers sister years ago, but it never made it past a few pages scribbled on paper _) :)

write more soon, yes?
emoras chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Would love to find out were this is going!

Emily
kagomecoo120 chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
that was cool you and miiyo are both good writers keep up the good work
JennMel chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Woo! This is great! Please update soon!
SpArKyCoLa77 chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
wow! this is a great story so far...really intersting...you make harper sound responsible lol...well please continue i can't wait to see what happens next...