Reviews for Just You
Yumeorb chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
MithosxYggdrasil is rare to find X3 But I'm glad to stumble upon one. Mithos was teh one that kept the superior air instead of Yggdrasil (for the most part) which was what I haven't thought of, but the prospect of that was interesting to see.
Baby Kat Snophlake chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
"Hmm... to be honest i dunno what to think of this. its well written but at the same time, its hard to comprehend? either way its a good fic if you like yaoi or don't mind reading about it."

Yeah! That's how I feel!

I read about the challenge and thought I'd check it out, otherwise... I hate to say it, I don't normally like reading this kind of story.

Kat
Ookathing chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Yo!

I guess I should return the favor and write you this review!

I liked the fic! Even though my Knowledge on the chacters of the fic is 0-none!

I'd write more but i'm in the middle of class!

Ja!
Insaneiac The Maniac chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Yah know... I gotta ask. What is with all the Mithos hate? He's such a cute lil anti-christ. All he needs is a hug...and maybe his sister back.

Ooh, and Lloyd's head on a pike. That'll make him real happy. (Continues penning up MithosXLloyd story) Who knows, it might happen.

Where to begin. I liked the interaction between Yggy and Mithos. I really liked the way you represented Mithos aswell. You made him evil, but you gave him a child like innocence in that aswell. Not easy to do, very fun to read. Not to mention, gave me a heightened appreciation for the characterizations within this story.

I enjoyed the brief focus of Zelos, but then again, I love the red-headed playboy. You could have him dancing in a tu-tu singing showtunes, and I'd clap along with him. All in all, this was a very fun read with neat characterizations and, like I've noticed with alot of your work, filled with the villain being naughty. ;D

*-*Insaneiac the Maniac

PS. (Just cause you said not to) ZOMG, Ur SiCK fer Writting THIS! Go get a shrink! LOLBBQZOMGROFL!
Meowzy-chan chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
“How cute, he must have been thinking about you before he died. Or food...”

Lol! I know I shouldn't, but it made me laugh. Poor Zelly! See, this is why I never choose the Kratos ending.

It was a cool story. I felt pretty damn bad for Yggdrasill here. DARN YOU MITHOS!
Sanosuke.Cigara chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Katraa chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
When I read the summary I was all like ok It's Yggy and Zelos then the Yggy/mithos thing made me scream "O.O!" (how can I scream an expression, lol?) But either way, this surprised me. It was well written and the way you portrayed it was excellent. So contuine, it's very interesting! (and possibly add KxY pairing) Did I say that aloud? :)

Katra
RoyalFanatic chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Hmm...I'm impressed! Not bad! Not bad at all!

Zelos: DUDE!O.o

Regal: Do not mind him.

Yeah. *hits Zelos with a tissue box* He knows he likes it.

Once again, I is impressed!_
The Karlminion chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Hee hee, I loved it. Very good job, very good indeed.

-this be The Karlminion, and he be signin' off-