Reviews for Breakfast
Nil1875 chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
OMFG BED BUG! 8D I JUST WATCHED THAT EPI LAST WEEK! YAY!
assassinerblue chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Aw :) That was amazing. I really loved it. Definitely a favorite :D
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
House being Domestic...I can't picture it..its like that line of his when asked if he ever charges his cell phone...you mean you recharge them, I just kept buying new ones...LOL...or something like that...
Tsuki no Yasha chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Yiddish word for bedbug; (Vantz) or you could always use the housecoat. It woukld be better if it was red though...lol.

Tsuki no Yasha
TakeAWhackAtIt chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
There was a M*A*S*H* reference in there, I swear, about the Yiddish word for bedbugs.

Adorable little ficlet. House/Wilson domesticity love.
faemouse chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
yiddish word for bedbug

*snerk*
CarterMacGyver chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
haven't read any house for a while, but i found yours and liked it. the mash reference is "28 across, the Yiddish word for bedbug." very stutlely done and the whole piece was very stutle,and very house-like. i really liked this piece. good job.
Raggedy Doctor chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Heh domesticated house and wilson, scary teehee

"Just as he finished 28 across, the Yiddish word for bedbug" I give you your mash refrence :)
13Sarah13 chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
very good and is it the chasing nurses that was the reference to mash
Graveofthefireflies chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Nice short piece. Quite like it. And the MASH reference is "the Yiddish word for bedbug". *Don't care the question was rthorical, still want the cookie lol*
seachanges chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Enjoyed your story,thanks. Very true to the characters & "cute"!
kendranoelle chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
The yiddish word for bedbug...so caught that! _ Yay for MASH...in fact, that episode was just on tonight on the WB! Har!

Cute story by the way. XD
HousePiglet chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Very nice, thanks. I enjoyed it a lot :)