Reviews for Black Sheep
StoneTheLoner chapter 10 . 6/8
I'm skipping every sentence with Ino's name in it. I don't care that I'll be missing a crap ton of plot points... Label your sh*t with what it is f*cknugget!
StoneTheLoner chapter 8 . 6/8
You won't divulge them, but I want to ask why you're even bothering? You didn't label this as a romance story, so it's going to p*ss me off if stupid sh*t like that starts dominating the plot.
Actually i think senjustu is sage techiniques
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 9 . 10/14/2016
Dropped.
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 8 . 10/14/2016
Boring.
Zach-Uzumaki chapter 4 . 9/13/2016
I can just see anko throwing naruto into Manda's mouth saying "open wide" when she says (if he stars calling me hebi-sensei, I will personally feed him to manda. XD
MeMe85 chapter 21 . 7/26/2016
Love it
Tony McNucklz chapter 21 . 6/27/2016
nice to see naruto exhibit some skill finally. you should consider revisiting this story. it has potential if you take the time.
Tony McNucklz chapter 19 . 6/27/2016
seriously... SAKURA is making a better showing in this story then naruto. I'm begging you to rewrite this. I don't mind a story where Sakura isn't the usual screaming pile of dogshit, in fact it's a nice change, but naruto keeps failing spectacularly and it gets so boring.. I keep waiting for him to improve but every chapter he flops again and again. it's sad.
Tony McNucklz chapter 14 . 6/27/2016
granted he made a good showing when he raged out, but he should be able to fight an opponent competently whether he's pissed off or not. I definitely enjoyed his fighting when his "Uchiha bloodlust" as you put it kicked in, but it just doesn't make sense that he's only a good fighter when he's tweaking on adrenaline.
I'd also say you should tone down or eliminate the inuzuka style for him. you show time and again that it isn't effective for naruto but for some reason it's still the only taijutsu he uses. either make it work for him or trash it. I personally think it would be more poignant if he showed up the inuzuka without using the clan style.
Tony McNucklz chapter 14 . 6/27/2016
your naruto sucks. you have all the other characters talking about how advanced he is but every time he fights he either gets his ass handed to him or barely wins. your attempts to not overpower him are going too far. he doesn't have to steamroll everyone but for God's sake have him show some combat skill. he doesn't have to beat jonins into the dirt to come off strong, just make a Flippin showing. Lee had BARELY started learning from gai but even then naruto could barely win. Ino even managed to clobber him after 1 day of training? it's pathetic and hard to read. you have a solid premise for your story and I like that you didn't make him go the itachi-like jonin at 13 route, but if he's ahead of the others his age he should actually show it. I can't believe he would stand a chance against neji or sasuke right now much less real opponents because you have shown nothing to make me think he could outside some advanced Chakra manipulation. I think you should rewrite this from the beginning personally. keep the general story arc just decide whether you want naruto to be advanced or not and then SHOW it. other characters talking about it or observing him and speculating on the matter doesn't count.
Gabriel2015 chapter 2 . 3/26/2016
why does naruto has blond hair if he isnt related to minato
Crusade chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
You still made him a blonde? That makes ni sense at ALL.
Could have given him black bair atleast... And the eyes... This fic makes no sense...
stormking22 chapter 16 . 11/25/2015
wtf sakura actually being idk ... useful, shocking
jbadillodavila chapter 2 . 11/18/2015