Reviews for After Everything's Said and Done
Mamiro12 chapter 16 . 2/22
GREEEEEAT STORY
Everything was so sweet and lifelike, I got caught up in it and totally loved it!
Although this type of story is not always my cup of tea, that does not stop me from breaking my screen and giving you a virtual hug. Thanks for a great experience!
That was the cutest thing I've ever read! The ending almost made me cry, keep writing this was an awesome story. And I hope you make a part two!
Wolfheart4 chapter 16 . 7/5/2013
This story was written more than 6 years ago, and I just found it now? I'm mad at myself XD

This story was really, like really. I can not say how really much I loved it!

It made me laugh a lot, there was a bit of sadness but then it ended happily!

Thank you for writing this great and epic story that I'm sure to re-read again! Really great job!
Minami Paku chapter 16 . 2/10/2013
Here's my review.
WHAT AN AWESOME STORY!
Maybe the best Stan/Kyle-Fanfiction I've ever read!
I'm totally going to read the Sequel too. (And I hope, it's not so much Drama in there...whatever.)
Thanks for you very cool AND SO FREAKIN' CUTE STORY.
Minami Paku
nunya chapter 15 . 1/7/2013
I love how back when you wrote this you wouldn't dare to any lemon. Now,well, you do things like kyle's anatomy.
rebelrebel2001 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I really enjoyed reading this. You seem to be a very good writer...
anonymous2345 chapter 16 . 8/28/2012
I liked this story, even tho im a huge fan of lemon and this had none...but good story nonetheless.
gracethekat chapter 16 . 7/12/2012
I'm crying ;;
This is beautiful,darling.
gracethekat chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
I'll tell my parents,
"LOOK!I WAS USING A CACULATER
AND THE DAMN THING SAID
IF I GOT CHICKEN POX
THE WORLD WOULD FUCKIN END!
GO BUY THE FOOD,WE MUST LIVEEEE!"
Katkit97 chapter 5 . 8/19/2011
Awesome random Alibi

OMG someone divided by zero, you guys need to go and hide in some bunker cause the world is going to end, You might just die of some deadly mutation of chicken pox or something!
kat chapter 16 . 7/31/2011
Just so you know, I hardly ever give reviews on this site, even if I found the story to be good. That being said, this was one of the best stories I have read on here! Please keep writing. You have a wonderful gift.
SerenaKyle chapter 13 . 7/28/2011
I forgot to add! I love how you can't really tell whose the "seme" or "uke" in this story! They often switch because I notice that Stan was a bit manlier in the early chapters, then kyle became more "aggressive" xD

ughh, I dont want this to end ):

great storyyy.
SerenaKyle chapter 16 . 7/28/2011
I loved this story! You made me into a true Style fan now.

Best story I've read so far!

well, really close to this other "Bunny" one I read, but this story was great. And just enough fluff *less than 3*

I dont wanna read the sequel because I know it's not completed ):
SerenaKyle chapter 15 . 7/28/2011
So. Hot!
SerenaKyle chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
You know, i've never been a Style fan, but this is just too sexy. I nearly leaped outta my bed reading their make out xD great story!

-reviews 5 years later xD