Reviews for It Only Takes A Drop of Blood
erin01 chapter 15 . 1/11
Please please pleaseeeee do another chapter! I love this story sm OMG please update xoxo
xXShadowedfateXx chapter 15 . 12/9/2019
Hi! Happy to see an update. I am also looking forward to seeing how Sirius handles this as newly crowned parent. I really really like the way you have had Sirius take a role in Harry's life. I don't feel like he is too "parent-y" in most stories. I am sorry to hear about your troubles with familial losses and worries of cancer. Something like that hanging out in your shadow must be terrifying. If you need an ear feel free to PM me. I might not answer right away. I tend to forget ffn exists. Been on AO3 far too much.
Phil chapter 15 . 11/19/2019
Hi, I love your stories and over the years this is my 3rd time re reading it. I see that you have sort of recently updated and that great! I'm sorry that it is tied to such sadness and hardship, I recently had a friend die of breast cancer, and this story has really helped, and the writing is beautiful.
Entranced by you chapter 15 . 11/13/2019
I can't wait for that umbitch to finaaallly get what she deserves! its just a story, I shouldn't be so... obsessed like this, but I just really can't help it when I get so into the story, I can't help but react to it
USA-Jeanette chapter 15 . 11/5/2019
Cancer runs in my family as well... and I am a cancer survivor. I totally appreciate this story... not just for the very meaningful way you are dealing with the cancer itself, but for having good and bad that is totally unrelated to the disease. I sincerely hope you continue this story because it is very well written and I look forward to seeing more of your characters and how they deal with everything coming! Sincerely, A Fan!
Morning Lilies chapter 15 . 11/2/2019
Hello. It's been a long time since I've come back to this story, but having read your author's note I wanted to share something. Between now and the last time I read this fic, my mom was diagnosed with late-stage breast cancer. I used to read fic like this when I was young for very different reasons, then I got off the whump train for awhile, but since my mom was diagnosed I've found myself drawn back to stories like these and in writing my own and I've been very conflicted about it. But your note helped me understand more about how writing and reading stories about cancer helps me grapple with a topic so terrifying, and to feel more validated in knowing I'm not the only one who processes this way. So I just wanted to say thank you for sharing, both the story and your relationship to it.
Astrido chapter 15 . 10/26/2019
Thanks for the next chapter.
I finally had time to read it. I do know what it's like to have a family history of cancer (grand-dad with oesophageal cancer, my mother who survived breast cancer, and my dad who died from kidney cancer)

So I can fully understand how difficult it is to write about it.
There are a times though, when I like to read these kind of stories (especially if they survive, though I do like well written ones, where they die, too)
The List or At the end of all things or Alea iacta est come to mind.
Anyway
good luck for the next chapter.
cheers
Maya
holyghostofsteve chapter 15 . 10/23/2019
So, I've been binge reading this story since yesterday and was seriously unable to leave frequent reviews since that's mean I'd have to stop reading for a while.

I am in LOVE with this story! You have me totally invested in this. I honestly can't put into words what a fantastic writer you are.

It would be a shame if this story were to be discontinued, but I can see why you wouldn't want to continue this.

I wish you the best for your personal life and should you ever need a beta/editor or if there's anything I could help you with, don't hesitate to write.

Lots of love!
holyghostofsteve chapter 13 . 10/23/2019
holyghostofsteve chapter 11 . 10/22/2019
YES! I'm rooting for you, Sirius!

Lovely story:)
Darlarose17 chapter 15 . 10/21/2019
thanks for updating...poor Harry...is everyone going to find out that he has cancer now? they better not be mad at him for not telling them...please don't drop this story, it's very good...
MoonLitReader chapter 15 . 10/11/2019
This is one of my favorite stores because you can feel everything Harry is going through, you write beautifully and I will send Angels to you and your family
Love Faith Embers chapter 15 . 10/9/2019
I am sorry for your loss. I would love to read more.
Kevin Meyer1 chapter 1 . 10/8/2019
I don’t have the big C but I have another sickness where the doctor told me I had 10 years to live... Already 7 of those used but me health is good now, sometimes the doctors don’t have the right answer ! Keep going keep hope that’s the way
Guest chapter 15 . 10/5/2019
I'm so sorry about your family. But I truly love this story so much and would really love you to finish it. Your charcterizations are spit on and I love the development of Sirius and Harry's relationship, as well as Ron and Hermione's friendship amd concern for Harry. Its so well written and I would just love for you to finish the full story.