Reviews for It Only Takes A Drop of Blood
Darlarose17 chapter 14 . 5/25
please update soon, please, please, please!
This is so good! I really truly hope you update again because it's just getting truly interesting. I love Harry and Sirius stories but it's hard to find truly good ones and one where Remus doesn't weirdly become a second godfather. Remus never tried to be particularly close to Harry in canon and it super irks me that so many fan fics seem to give him equal status in Harry's life as Sirius. I really loved the conversation that Sirius had with Dumbledore about knowing that something is off and wanting Harry to confide in him. I also hope this means that Molly is forced to take a backseat. I love Mrs. Wesley but the woman likes to overstep her bounds a bit. When Harry snuck out it should have been Sirius that dealt with Harry, not her but i thought you wrote it well since she wouldn't have seen it that way at all. Anyway I hope this story isn't dead and this gives you motivation to write more!
NOOO PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE
Sasuke-is-Badass chapter 14 . 4/8
I really like this story! I hope Harry tells Sirius about the cancer soon though. And I hope he gets to see his girlfriend too! :)
B00kw0rm92 chapter 14 . 4/8
Oh, I really hope you update this soon! I really enjoy this story and I really look forward to the next part!
Just fangirls, this is an amazing 's been a long time since an update but it's amazing...look forward to it. Please have harry tell sirius, or to implore him to read the diary so he cna know what happened.
Pennypenngo chapter 14 . 3/9
The level of thought and planning that's as gone into this story has made it so unpredictable and complex, whilst still allowing the reader to have complete understanding of what is going on. I highly admire you for that!

All that I can say about this story, is that I really, REALLY need more...pretty please?
WerewolfKing350 chapter 14 . 2/19
I still can't understand why Harry isn't telling anyone about his condition. It would be so much easier for him to get to his appointments if Sirius knew. Sirius could have Harry come "home to discuss something of urgency" instead of sneaking off school grounds.
Collen DeWitt chapter 14 . 2/10
I'm liking the changes so far. Hope you update soon!
Darlarose17 chapter 14 . 1/30
yay! you've updated, yay! stupid Dumbles, someone really needs to kick his ass...ooh, bring in Aberforth! Ha, ha, take that you overgrown toad! Ugh, I hate when that happens, you try to tell someone something important (which in cases like Harry's is hard enough to do) & then you get interrupted! So frustrating! it's a pain in the ass...Please update soon, don't wait too long to update...please, please, pleeeeeeeeeeeease...
Bianchi jura chapter 14 . 1/28
I must say I'm really impressed. I don't normally read stories with a sick character, cuz they tend to be just badly writen angst, really boring and full of crap. Well, yours is just amazing. This story has actual plot and your writing is really good. The same for most bashing stories, that just get the poor character to be the cause of all problems in life and just show him/her as an extremely heartless bastard. I understand all criticism to Dumbledore's actions and thougts, they make sense, especially, as Sirius pointed, the distance he imposed. But I really hope this won't turn out to something like Dumbledore making use of all his influence to destroy Sirius and Harry cuz they messed with his plans or anything like that. Well, I'm really happy I found this story and I can't wait to see the next chapter.
fhl1234 chapter 14 . 1/23
I liked how Sirius and Harry got to spend time together after he was freed. Harry sure is an impressive flyer. Hope he doesn't spend detention with Umbridge again. Looks like Bellatrix and the others are prob the one's mentioned in the prophet that escaped from Azkaban prison. Thanks for updating.
Just rediscovered your fic and was so excited to discover so many more chapter! Keep it up cause i really like your story.
RavenclawRiddles chapter 1 . 1/22
Can't wait for the next instalment!
I can't wait to read how the ministry spin the breakout now that they don't have Sirius Black as the scapegoat!
:D so good!
In love with the chapter and the rest of the book. So glad Harry has Sirius now! but waiting for new chapters is absolute torture