Reviews for It Only Takes A Drop of Blood
bunnylov chapter 16 . 6/11
Amazing story that I will cherish reading. My condolences for your family members. I had lost my mother to cancer, so it was hard reading at times, but you have a gift of balancing the serious and the good-hearted moments in a way that brings hope. You are very impressive to still be updating, and I give you all my support to continue! Til next time.
ravenclaw01 chapter 16 . 3/21
Please update more I wanna see what will happen next buy great chapter.
drainednerves chapter 16 . 2/1
Completely forgot about Professor Weasley, still one of the greatest fanfic moments of all time hahaha
drainednerves chapter 2 . 1/13
Shit man there's something deeply unsettling about reading the beginnings of the story knowing full well what Harry's about to go through. I can't even imagine..
Also, every person on the bus, every ride, is Tonks. All the time. No one can convince me otherwise
drainednerves chapter 1 . 1/13
Time for my bi-annual reread :,)
Hot48cricket1 chapter 16 . 11/5/2021
Not being updated in over a year I will take it you have abandoned this story-
Hot48cricket1 chapter 2 . 11/5/2021
What about Lily? Will we ever find out?
HZoeNightshade chapter 16 . 8/24/2021
Hi,I just want to say that I love your writing style and wish that you continue this story because it is awesome
Guest chapter 16 . 8/22/2021
Please continue this please please please I love this story and can't get enough of it
Bronkwin2 chapter 16 . 7/17/2021
I hope you update soon as I need to know what happens when Harry tells his family the truth.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/9/2021
Really enjoy this story
Ame's world chapter 16 . 4/3/2021
Oh God ! Molly , a teacher ?
Poor Fred, George and Ron !
I would really love to read more ! Please, pretty please with cherry on top ?
KittyLieh chapter 1 . 3/29/2021
please update, i love this story
Lara Cambareri chapter 16 . 3/26/2021
will you still go on? I am intrigued!
difficultone92 chapter 16 . 3/24/2021
I love this story and cant wait for more!