Reviews for It Only Takes A Drop of Blood
Taylor1991 chapter 12 . 9/30
Congrats on your teaching job. I have a friend who's student teaching, so I realize how busy you've been.

Still want you to update whenever you have the chance though.

Alas Harry's cell counts have began to plummet I assume. Is their a potion that he can take to boost them up, or will he have to wear a protective mask or quit going to classes like his cancer friends.

Please don't kill off Clarisse. Was the note that he passed to McGonagall for Clarisse or Sirius?
Taylor1991 chapter 11 . 9/29
Something that strikes me as odd is how quickly Harry reached remission, kinda strikes me as a tad unrealistic, but I'm in love with the plot regardless :)

Congrats aurors for capturing Peter; freedom is on the horizon for Sirius!

How does Harry's hair regrow when he's undergoing consolidation therapy?

BTW there's another option for Harry to get his chemo called a port. Using a new IV every session would cause scarring of the veins, there's a word for it but I can't recall it.

Update soon :)
Taylor1991 chapter 10 . 9/29
Uh-oh, Ron and Hermione are getting suspicious. This is especially worrying, since if word gets out to the dark lord that Potter has cancer, he might try and search for a wizarding treatment plan to extend his life, and that's the last thing that Harry needs.

Isn't Harry's detention rather risky, since he has leukemia, the bleeding from the quill would be made worse.

Liked seeing him getting emotional over his father's letter in a bizzar kind of way. It makes him seem more human.

Glad to see Sirius.

I think that you're doing a good job at summarizing the cannon points and putting the spin on it of Harry having cancer. No one should accuse you of plagerism.

Here's to hoping that my reviews encourage you to update :)
Taylor1991 chapter 9 . 9/29
I think that Harry understands his "situation" more than the old coot does to be quite frank.

Wait a minute, Lily died before she could finish the diary entries, before hallowene, so how did Sirius not realize that she was ill? No he couldn't have possibly notice that she had cancer, but noticing an illness is a different story.

Yay, Voldie has cancer! That's what he gets for kidnapping Harry and torturing him in the graveyard!

Awww, Harry and Clarisse's good-bye was sweet :)

Keep up the good work :)

Wy hasn't Hermione figured it out?
Tirian chapter 12 . 9/25
This story is amazing! Thanks so much for writing it! I really enjoyed reading it.
Mercury Grimm chapter 12 . 9/23
Really enjoying this story! Looking forward to more :)
JessF chapter 12 . 9/13
Oh! I was so excited to see you updated! Congrats on your teaching by the way (I know how busy that can be). Right, well - I went back and reread the whole fic, and it occured to me that even though you've been working on it for a number of years, your chapters all mesh really well together (style and tone can change so much it's pretty brilliant that you've managed consistency like this) so bravo! I'm so glad I found your story when I did it has so much re-read value too!

Anyway, I've read the newest chapter (12) and I'm so excited and nervous to read what happens next - will Harry be in remission or will his illness progress, the affect Sirius' freedom may have, will anybody find out - poor Harry!

Thanks for writing and much luck!
Darlarose17 chapter 12 . 9/11
YAY! YOU'VE UPDATED, YAY! So when will Harry tell them about his cancer? Or when will they find out? Please don't wait too long to update again, please, please, please, pleeeeeeease!
SherWatsonLocked chapter 12 . 9/7
I love this story and I truly hope you choose to continue it and not abandon it! I'm so glad Siri is free, and i'm curious to know if Harry falls back into illness and his friends/family's reaction to it when they find out! Also, i love Clarisse and Harry's relationship, it's adorable! ;D
Keep writing, hope to see more soon!
Emily chapter 12 . 9/2
I am so impressed that you're still working on this story, even though it's been so long! I know how crazy school can get :) This was a great chapter and I look forward to more. Good luck!
Kelly185891 chapter 12 . 8/27
Great chapter! I am also working on my Masters in Education. How is your first year teaching going?
dogman999 chapter 12 . 8/26
Love the first 12 chapters keep up the good work.
Zyenna chapter 12 . 8/26
I can't wait to see what Sirius wrote and when are they going to find out about Harrys cancer? I am so freaking excited!
Laura chapter 12 . 8/25
THANK YOU THANK YOU for updating! I check back all the time hoping you'll update :) Great chapter!
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 12 . 8/25
Please don't leave this story. It's too awesome to just quit. More, please. I need to know what Sirius said in the letter.