Reviews for It Only Takes A Drop of Blood
Bloodgalore chapter 16 . 11/6/2020
Thank you so much for this chapter! Using Molly as the defense professor is perfect and I loved Ron’s face at the announcement.
Blitza chapter 16 . 11/6/2020
I love this chapter. Its well written and i love the final scene
steelmagnolia247 chapter 16 . 11/6/2020
I’m so happy you came back! This has been one of my favorite fics- and I’ve always been dying to know the you for sharing your work, and I can’t wait to see what comes next!
Kallanit chapter 16 . 11/6/2020
I just reread chapter 8. Ok, I remember why Harry hasn't told anyone about his Leukaemia yet, but the few months' grace he wanted have passed, and it's time now to say something so he can get the support he needs.

An update on Voldemort's condition would be good, please. How is he coping with the aggressive Leukaemia he got from using Harry's blood? Not that he knows what's wrong with him, but he should still be getting sicker and frailer.
Darkflame's Pyre chapter 16 . 11/6/2020
Long time in coming, but no more amazing than your chapters always are. Love all the different aspects of the plot line here, but especially Sirius telling him something so special. I’m hoping that Harry will confide in someone this time around because Dr Taylor is right, now more than ever he needs his friends and support around him.

I love the twist at the end of the chapter. Totally unexpected and I cannot wait to see how it all works into the weave of the story. Fantastic stuff. Hope you’re keeping well and safe in this insane year we’re all having.

~ Pyre
Pyrdiu Lefquo chapter 16 . 11/6/2020
I'm very happy you came back to this fic. it was one that I really appreciated when I read it before. and rereading it tonight was just as delightful. I look forward to your next ideas.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/6/2020
Good chapter but ugh,the mastery trope. In Britain, especially in public (‘private’, for American readers) schools, ‘master’ is the term used to denote ‘teacher’, especially a head of department. It’s not a reference to some ‘mastery’, in JK Rowling’s world OR the real one. Female teachers are called ‘master’ too, sometimes, or else ‘mistress’. Mistress is more commonly used, but many old institutions stick with master.
Kallanit chapter 16 . 11/6/2020
I forgot to mention in my review that in canon, Sirius points out that the pureblood families are all interrelated, so hopefully when it's known about Harry's cancer, either Sirius or one of the Weasleys will be a good bone marrow match. I would say Hermione, as she's the only one with a profile in the muggle world so it'll be easier for her to donate with no questions asked as long as her parents agree, but Sirius or the Weasleys would seem more likely.
Kallanit chapter 16 . 11/6/2020
I loved that ending with Molly as the Defence Professor! The reactions of the various Weasleys — and especially the reactions of people like Dumbledore and Harry in response to the Weasleys — were priceless.

I'm sorry Harry's cancer returned, but sadly, it's something that happens, much as we all wish otherwise. The scene where Sirius tells Harry he loves him was very emotional, as I doubt anyone's said that to him since his parents were killed, and I hope it will lead Harry to confide in Sirius... although with Ron's and Hermione's concerns about Harry's behaviour, I have a feeling the truth is about to come out anyway. He might not think so now, but I think it'll be better for Harry when it's no longer a secret.

This is one of the problems with canon Harry. He never confides in anyone or asks for help, except reluctantly Ron and Hermione, because he's never had anyone he can rely on other than them, especially as the Hogwarts staff is criminally negligent in their duty of care to their pupils, so when something major like this happens, it's natural for him to keep it to himself instead of asking for emotional support, because he doesn't think he'll receive it. I think the way your Harry is responding to this is very much in character for canon Harry, but I really hope he does finally get the support he needs when it all comes out (no Dumbledore insisting he doesn't get treated to keep Voldemort weak or anything like that!) although I am a little bit concerned that Molly might be too smothering, especially as Harry can't get away from her now!
hamurai chapter 16 . 11/6/2020
glad to see you're still updating this fic, looking forward to seeing more :)
drainednerves chapter 1 . 11/4/2020
I was scrolling through my saved stories just now and stumbled over this one again.
Couldn't remember it at first, but then it hit me like a punch in the gut. Man, this story hit deep. It really warrants closure.
WyomingRockieSunset chapter 15 . 10/6/2020
I love this story! There is a lot of insights to cancer that have captured millions' of people's attention, but for some reason this story is even more real and applicable. I myself know what it is like to feel the threat of serious illnesses through genetics. While I can't claim it's the same thing you are facing I do feel a sort of understanding.

Don't give up on this story and using it to face your fears! It's too good NOT to finish!

Sincerely,
WyomingRockieSunset
MoonflowerDaydreamer chapter 15 . 10/2/2020
I absolutely love this
LoveNCIS chapter 15 . 9/28/2020
Awesome story. While I understand that you don't owe us updates I would still love one and hope you update soonish.
memory-flower chapter 15 . 9/7/2020
I hope you are doing okay. Please continue this story if you can, I'm heavily emotionally invested. And it did end on a cliff hanger in this last chapter. You're a very talented writer, and a clean one at that. Everything flows nicely and you've definitely got a great grasp of the characters and the universe. Im really hoping for another chapter or 2 in the future and I have actually logged in to my account to follow this story for the first time in probably 10 years. All the best to you, I know times are tough.
832 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »