Reviews for The Last Queen
Guest chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
Was not disappointed at all. What a powerful ending. Incredible amount of detail in this. Please keep writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Read your other installments, and have to say this is shaping up to be the best one yet.
99godzilla195 chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
Holy crap I loved this make more!
Cooljoe64 chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Dear god this is one of the greatest Fanfics I've ever read. The way you describe everything is truly amazing. The ending was perfect, not dark yet not light. I want more MORE! But their wont be :(
Maybe an epilogue because I really craved this trilogy
Cooljoe64 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Great first part,
AAEdmonds chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Holy Queen Mother. To put it mildly, that was an amazing story. It was incredibly well written; it brought up so many emotions I felt like I was in the story, watching. Need...more...withdrawals...setting in...
ME v2 chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Great job. Kind of long, compared to the others, but it was good. I liked your ending especially, but I thought it was a bit off when Zizar came back. Definitely a good piece, and it ended perfectly. great job.
Dawley chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
Well then. I... I really didn't expect that.

That's not a criticism though - not in the slightest - because the conclusion to this fits in with the darker tone the previous story took. As a conclusion I like this; it gives a resolution to Sealink but avoids a completely happy ending. It reminds me of the Althea series, actually.

I won't complain if you choose to write a follow-up though! I still say you're one of the best writers currently on the site, so anything more you do I'll probably leap on like a starved madman - I shall be keeping my eyes peeled.

Constant reader Dawley, signing out
joanna.leguisamo chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
me encanto mil gracias por terminar esta exelente historia saludos desde Uruguay
StormRaven333 chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Wow... truly wow. You paint such a picture with your words, it makes your fics
remarkable to read! It may have taken you 7 years... but you sure as hell blew
me away. So worth the wait.
I'm still a little confuzed as too how Sealink ended up paralysed from the
waist down. I can't think if I missed something during the battle with the
Queen if she was duking it out mentally the whole time.
It also makes me wonder, if she could have taken that Queen's body as her own
with her impressive mental abilities... why doesn't she create a new body to
occupy in her own hive?
Mind you, I read that Queens could only create an heir if they know they are
dying. perhaps doing so finishes them off completely.
Anyways, this was a joy to read. I had to reread chapter 1 to get back into it
so I could follow through and you delivered!

Thank you for updating!
From a fan chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Definitely one of your strongest pieces. Glad to see you've finally updated! Hoping for more, as always.
xVentressx chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Wow...seven years but...wow,this story is GORGEOUS!
Khalthar chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Although I admit that I've been eagerly awaiting this for a couple of years now, it hasn't been seven years. I will say that this is an incredible way to end this particular sojourn into the life of Sealink. This is a truly Epic saga of interstellar proportions. I've read the original, as well as some of the revision that you've done to it. All I can say is

"Thank you very, very much for sharing this wonderful story with us."

I can only hope that you'll find it in your heart or imagination to continue Sealink's story... but even if you don't, this was, and still is, an amazing piece of literature. It's works of art like this that inspire me, and make me strive to become a better author. The ending of this particular tale brings a lot of things into a full circle, but there are still some unanswered questions that remain. Therefore, I do hope that you'll continue this, because there really isn't enough praise to give this story, or the proper words to describe awesome skill that has been placed into it. Very well done.

I can only hope that one day, I'll be good enough to write something like this.

Sincerely,
Khalthar
Scarecrows foxx chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Ahhh how can this be the last one? It is open to another story, what happens? Does she convince them and get to go home and fight? Does she die or live? I must know!
Mimi MC chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Oh my, Sealink is really the self-scraficing sort. I really hope this gets a happy ending. Sealink and her hive deserve it, after so many conflicts. Really can't wait to see part 2!