Reviews for Mistress Queen
Kaline Reine chapter 4 . 7/20/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY! OMG, this is so awesome! A milion trillion ba-jillion thanks to you for writing this!

-Kaline Reine
DemonicSymphony chapter 11 . 9/1/2006
I adore the story. It's wonderful, however, you should probably have someone proofread for you. There are quite a few mistakes as far as word usage. (Main for mane, your for you're, expect for except and so on) I really do love the story, just look into getting someone to proofread for homonym problems.
SnowLeopard7 chapter 14 . 8/30/2006
I am so glad that you finally got a chance to update. I am so glad that she finally became Queen, though I wonder what exactly she has up her sleeve. I know she wants to revive the kingdom of light, so I am curious about how she is going to accomplish this. I suppose she is going to use her position as Queen, but I wonder if their could be more to it then that. Anyways, great update. Keep up the good work.
SnowLeopard7 chapter 11 . 6/24/2006
WOW! She finally gets to meet Sarah. Can't wait to see Amethyst's plan unfold. Its about time she turned the tables on the King.
Brit chapter 8 . 6/12/2006
I love your Mistress Queen series! It's very interesting!
mirapybred chapter 8 . 5/16/2006
I love your story its great!
SnowLeopard7 chapter 8 . 5/13/2006
Thnaks for another great chapter. I think that Amsthyst changing into a tiger was completely approipriate. I absolutely loved that part. (Can you tell I have a thing for cats? i.e. my pen name)
SnowLeopard7 chapter 7 . 5/1/2006
WOW! I am so glad to see two new chapters. Its been awhile. Anyways, your character, Amethyst, just keeps getting better and better. I absoultely love how cunning she is.
SnowLeopard7 chapter 5 . 4/15/2006
WOW! I can't wait to see how she rises to the status of queen. I love how strong she is and look foward to seeing what tricks she has up her sleeve.
Kelsi678 chapter 5 . 4/14/2006
sweet, 2 more chapters, still liking it...please write more
Kelsi678 chapter 3 . 4/12/2006
nice, can't wait to see what happens next
SnowLeopard7 chapter 3 . 4/11/2006
Wow! The king really seems to be full of himself. Anyways, nice update.
SnowLeopard7 chapter 2 . 4/5/2006
I hope to see more to this soon.
allison k chapter 2 . 4/5/2006
this is freaking amazing. thanks so much...but please keep it up!

Allison
ZoeGirl2005 chapter 2 . 4/5/2006
i loved your story write next chapters son please