Reviews for My Way or the Highway
Deamin Grimm chapter 6 . 11/24/2015
Man your funny. And your story is great.
Esteban chapter 9 . 9/19/2015
Well I loved this fic.
I just wanted more of them, they were so cute.
I want more, please make the continuation please.
Maybe I'm late but I loved it.
I'm sad haha now what a sad ending.
Thanks for making this fic
Danny-Lynn chapter 9 . 3/17/2012
Aw! That was a cute and interesting story.

Off to read that one shot.
Blood Valentine chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Hey you don't you forget about that sequel you promised I love this story. But does the sequel have to be a song fic. come on we've given ya enough time to write it now get on with the writing of the sequel or I'll kick yer arse!
Kirra kills chapter 9 . 10/1/2010
;_; did ya have to make it so sad? he'll never be happy again! not truly. oh, well, it was good none the less. i like your writing style
BlissfulGP chapter 9 . 5/4/2010
O.o
Poor Seifer and...Poor Roxas? I dunno if he's alright or not. D
I haven't finished playing KH2 (I haven't finished the first one either but I skipped ahead :sweat:) yet but I have played enough to find out that Roxas has a part of Sora's power in him and will have to give it back soon...I'm guessing he gave it back to Sora in this story already? I don't know if this happens but my mind thinks that when Sora gets his power back from Roxas, Roxas disappears...I hope that doesn't happen in this story. D
Well, now that you've read (I think you have) my thoughts and, perhaps, ramblings above I just wanted to say I like this story and somewhat of the pairings (I think I like AkuRoku best). I also hope you update soon? No pressures.
Daniellebabyy chapter 9 . 8/11/2009
Ah! 3

I loved this so much, lol.

I laughed so hard through out the whole thing.

I love Jesse McCartney. That episode of the Suite Life was silly. C:

Oh wow, this was written like forever ago. ha. ; but it's ok because it was still a great story!

i love seifer/roxas. i'm surprised it's not more common.
SadBlueEyes chapter 9 . 5/26/2009
Whoa, you really need to change the story discription from Romance/Humor to Romance/Drama or something. I was really expecting a happy ending and now I'm all depressed...thanks so much.

TheZombieMinion chapter 9 . 1/27/2009
T_T Omg..heart breaking...ow. I would so cry if I could.
No long here chapter 9 . 6/11/2008
thats so sad! :( can u tell me whats the name of that oneshot.
t chapter 9 . 12/4/2007
it was bad enough when the twighlight town trio said goodbye to sora in the game...

this was even worse... so sad!
CaffeinatedWriter chapter 6 . 9/10/2007
Aw.

As much as I love Axel/Roxas, I think that Seifer/Roxas is a pretty cool pairing. It's so un-obbveious, it just makes sense.
CaffeinatedWriter chapter 4 . 9/10/2007