Reviews for My Way or the Highway
Danny-Lynn chapter 9 . 3/17/2012
Aw! That was a cute and interesting story.

Off to read that one shot.
Amazon Spirit chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Hey you don't you forget about that sequel you promised I love this story. But does the sequel have to be a song fic. come on we've given ya enough time to write it now get on with the writing of the sequel or I'll kick yer arse!
Kirra kills chapter 9 . 10/1/2010
;_; did ya have to make it so sad? he'll never be happy again! not truly. oh, well, it was good none the less. i like your writing style
BlissfulGP chapter 9 . 5/4/2010
O.o
Poor Seifer and...Poor Roxas? I dunno if he's alright or not. D
I haven't finished playing KH2 (I haven't finished the first one either but I skipped ahead :sweat:) yet but I have played enough to find out that Roxas has a part of Sora's power in him and will have to give it back soon...I'm guessing he gave it back to Sora in this story already? I don't know if this happens but my mind thinks that when Sora gets his power back from Roxas, Roxas disappears...I hope that doesn't happen in this story. D
Well, now that you've read (I think you have) my thoughts and, perhaps, ramblings above I just wanted to say I like this story and somewhat of the pairings (I think I like AkuRoku best). I also hope you update soon? No pressures.
Daniellebabyy chapter 9 . 8/11/2009
Ah! 3

I loved this so much, lol.

I laughed so hard through out the whole thing.

I love Jesse McCartney. That episode of the Suite Life was silly. C:

Oh wow, this was written like forever ago. ha. ; but it's ok because it was still a great story!

i love seifer/roxas. i'm surprised it's not more common.
SadBlueEyes chapter 9 . 5/26/2009
Whoa, you really need to change the story discription from Romance/Humor to Romance/Drama or something. I was really expecting a happy ending and now I'm all depressed...thanks so much.

TheZombieMinion chapter 9 . 1/27/2009
T_T Omg..heart breaking...ow. I would so cry if I could.
No long here chapter 9 . 6/11/2008
thats so sad! :( can u tell me whats the name of that oneshot.
t chapter 9 . 12/4/2007
it was bad enough when the twighlight town trio said goodbye to sora in the game...

this was even worse... so sad!
CaffeinatedWriter chapter 6 . 9/10/2007
Aw.

As much as I love Axel/Roxas, I think that Seifer/Roxas is a pretty cool pairing. It's so un-obbveious, it just makes sense.
CaffeinatedWriter chapter 4 . 9/10/2007

AW!

-Sighs-

Kawaii.
Agent Cooper chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Hello. I'm following a lead that suggests Roxas may be around this neck of the woods. Have any of you seen him? He's in his teens, short blonde spiky hair?

Oh well, don't mind me, then, I'll just *gets out camera and starts looking around*
Pyrobee chapter 9 . 7/16/2007
GASP! What? No! Sad ending, bad! Sigh, oh well, it was VERY good. But now I'm depressed...