Reviews for The Greatest Strength
Obsessivelygreen chapter 16 . 2/3/2014
I guess this is what happens to your train of thought at 4 in the morning but the be careful what you wish for because you just might get it immediately sprung up the pussy cat dolls song in my head and now have a picture of elphaba dancing and singing to it. Yay.
Fae the Queen chapter 41 . 2/18/2013
Wow! I loved this story! I loved the funny lines you put in there for comedic relief (I never hit you with a broom you little twit!" for one lol I really hope there is a sequel!
Ozian-in-Australia chapter 41 . 1/31/2012
I just want to say I love this story! It took me about 2 days to read it and if I ask nicely will you write a sequel? This was just an awesome story
Annabeth Granger chapter 15 . 7/21/2010
who steels locks totally weird
lizziemagic chapter 41 . 9/19/2009
What a great story!
SoConfusified chapter 41 . 11/6/2008
yay! *claps* Sequel time!
SaoirseAva chapter 23 . 4/23/2008
Lol. "Reader, I married him" is definitely from Jane Eyre. :P

Once again, great story so far! But you knew that already, didn't you? ;)

~Jennie
ape975 chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
ok rereviewing cause i reread it i loved your whole use of a percieved weakness and i love your intepretation of the relationship between elphaba and fiyero especially in the early stages... one of my favs :D
ape975 chapter 41 . 3/26/2008
I loveed this story! :D amazing plot really well written too!
TheatreBrat chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
Ha! Fi-fi and Phie-phie! Teehee... Silly nicknames aside, this scene is very well-written. I like that you made Fiyero's mother die giving birth to him. Fi-fi and Phie-phie... hee.
Slytherin'sNotebook chapter 41 . 12/30/2007
aww that was really good XD
Slytherin'sNotebook chapter 21 . 12/30/2007
aww i liked the way you ended that

also 'I am oz the great and-'

'oh shove it up your arse' had me in stiches!
BlissfullySortOfAnonymous chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
this is great so far!
HC0 chapter 28 . 8/29/2007
It doesn't matter if one uses the same plot half a dozen times so long as the STORY is good. I know that because I've thought exactly two plotlines, and they are very much alike. sigh.
HC0 chapter 6 . 8/29/2007
Star Wars reference: Meadow scene, AOTC?