Reviews for Road Less Traveled
Qwerty Noir chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
It's so wrong, and yet so right.
Shadowsong chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
This is one of the most unique pairings out there, but you wrote it so well and lovely-ish that you'd almost think it was a canon pairing. !:)
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Wow... This is... absolutely amazing. _
Firedraike08 chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
luv the way u depict ozorne in this story!
trisanamcgraw chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Amazingly (not that I doubted you, since you're a talented wrter), you've made this pairing very convincing. I love the idea of using prompts and sticking to one sentence or so ... so much so that I wanted to do the same with another Tortall couple. Would that be all right?

Your ability to fit humor, sadness, gravity, and fun into one or two sentences is commendable, especially with prompts like "telephone," "potatoes," and "supernova." I really enjoyed seeing Kally grow up, and her relationship with Ozorne as well; as much as the child-bride idea is squicky, you made their relationship appropriate and believable.

One of my favorites was 36: Market; it's a side of Kally that I had never considered, but it makes perfect sense.

Great writing; I look forward to your next piece.
Pink Squishy Llama chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
OH. I hate Ozzy, but yeah, it's good! :)
music nerd chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
im reviewing, so smile. "you deserve happiness, i demand that you have it!" -nee to elenet in Crown Duel by Sherwood Smith

i enjoy reading this pairing, much as it creeps me out. i think some of these themes are a little... creepy, but all in all, it's good. i like the kally/kaddar pairing better, but i suppose i ought to broaden my horizons...

at any rate, i like this, but not every aspect of it. still, i say unto you, good job! yay!
Annabella Darcy chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Great story! I am a firm believer that Ozorne/ Kalasin is a bvad pairing, but this story has made me waver a bit. I like the 50 themes with Kaddar/Kalasin better though.

Celuna_
Duchess Winna chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
I love this fic, Anya! It's beautifully written and I love how you show the relationship between Kalasin and Ozorne. My favorite is probably #25, because I think it shows a new side of Ozorne, something that Tammy never got into. And I also love #50. There are a couple instances where some words are joined together, so you might want to fix that.
pinky chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Not such a perfect couple but they are one...this is exactly how Ozorne would act if Kalasin had married him...I love the goodness you bring out of him...and it's believable...Kalasin won't be too happy but I think she'd be okay...and love the parts where Ozorne is falling for her. and love the last theme as always! that was great! Not fluffy but it was sweet and I love that. My favorite themes: Kiss, Soft, Happiness, Telephone, Ears, Name, Sensual, Death (even if I don't like the idea of Nummy dying), Sex, Touch, Speed, Wind, Jealousy, Hands, Taste, Devotion, Sickness, Home, Confusion, Fear, Bonds, Market, Technology, Innocence, Completion, Heaven, Hell, Sun, Moon, Waves, Supernova...okay so how many did I not include? hehe I loved every second of going over the reading again to find my favorites...this is cool...you are exceptional Lady Silvamord.
Alone in the Desert chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
In case it isn't implied, I love your Kally/Ozorne even better than your Kally/Kaddar, because it allows Kally to be naive and oblivious, to want to see Ozorne as something better than he actually is. My favorite is easily #11. The canon link is just perfect. Ozorne's weakness is Kalasin, and he's her weakness, too.

Crit:

01: Tense switch, from "received" to "shows".

25: Formatting, "somethingabout".

26: Formatting, "whathe" (probably needs a comma, too).

27: Grammar, "war and blood" should be plural, therefore "make", not "makes". Spelling, "effect" (noun) rather than "affect" (verb).

28: Grammar, "fever and delirium" are also plural.

Fifty snippers and only six mistakes, two of them not even your fault. Not half bad.
hanakazari chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Oh.

This was so love.
Cesy chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Ozorne is so nice to her! It's another side of his character that we never normally see. I like it very much, apart from the part where you wrote "affect" instead of "effect", which caused me pain.