Reviews for When 2 Worlds Collide
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
Marvelous chapter can’t wait for more so please update when you can so I know what will happen.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Marvelous chapter
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
What a stunning chapter can’t wait to see more so please update soon.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
My word what this was a stunning chapter.
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Amazing chapter! I love it! Please update whenever you can! :D
xcloudx chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
This is really interesting!
jenniferstein2006 chapter 2 . 1/21/2007
this is one hell of a story man

i want to hear more
Valkyrie Wilde chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
That was CRAZY! Nice little back story though. You should make a full on story about it Brian and Sam. Id be hooked.
mychemicalromancefreak29 chapter 2 . 6/25/2006
Continue! This is really good. I liked the story. Your a good writer. Can't wait to read more of this story.
shadieladie chapter 2 . 5/21/2006
cool story... I never thought about his past so much but i like how you have it planed out.
Mrs Dominic Toretto Aus chapter 2 . 4/14/2006
Jen chapter 2 . 4/11/2006
Just read your story. I like it. Update again soon.
Ringles chapter 2 . 4/11/2006
Don't beat yourself up mate; everyone's first story is el crappola really! Not saying that your's is! Sheesh if you could've read my first story I'm sure you would be so much easier on yourself... Holy jeese it was shit!

I did not get ONE single review! haha And I don't blame anyone! I'd be shocked if anyone had actually read it!

Don't take this thing too seriously, just have fun; I know a lot of the flaming posse around here go around criticizing everyone else; they seem to forget what this is, and that no one here has to have, or even has a degree in writing from Harvard or freakin Yale or wherever the eltists go to these days.

Yes; it is a bit sue, but it's your first shot, and for a first shot it's not really that sue at all! Just keep trying, and take the good criticism that you get, use it wisely and be sure to read some of the better stories around here and in no time you'll get the hang of it!

Never fear!

But just have fun!

I'll be back for more!
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 2 . 4/6/2006
sounds great can't wait for more.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
yeah this sound like it going to be really good can't wait for more.