Reviews for Scenario
Starr Bryte chapter 3 . 7/15/2006
That. Was. Cute. Axel is just plain cool, Aerith kicks butt and Setzer (or SETZER) looks good in purple. I liked it. Really, I did.
Kesganda chapter 3 . 4/13/2006
Haha Cute, Axel in disney clothes? I would pay to see that one day!
Kitterpillar chapter 3 . 4/13/2006
Cute! You are so good at keeping the characters in-character during these awkward situations.
Kato Shingetsu chapter 2 . 4/12/2006
hahah...true...I was wondering about his costume.
Poisonous Passion chapter 2 . 4/12/2006
xD Purple... That's great! I love how you take seemingly random cutscenes and make them a little short story! Looking forward to more.
QueenOfHalf-BakedIdeas chapter 2 . 4/11/2006
When I had first learned about Nobodies, I assumed that Twilight Town was a town full of everyone's Nobodies and Setzer was Ansem's (aka Xehanort) Nobody (they do bear a slight resemblance). Soon after, I decided Ansem, no matter what state, form, or name (who at that point, I still believed to be the real deal) would never wear purple. I'm still doubtful that it was fanGIRLS in the audience who were screaming Setzer's name, if you know what I mean.
illuminated bestiary chapter 2 . 4/11/2006
**laugh** So disgruntled...I could practically picture the look on his face.

Who won?
drakonlily chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
O I love you
YamaNekoYoukaiChan chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
That was incredibly amusing.
illuminated bestiary chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Hee hee. **beams**
Silheir chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
that's so funny! poor Leon.
Mazzie May chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Agreed! Defenitly. I really like how she made refernces to Squall, Cloud -and- Sephiroth. XD

Good job!

-Mazzie May
Mushy chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Excellent! Nice, evened out fic there. _

Thank goodness someone remembers Aeris is strong. I was beginning to think people had forgotten that fact. :)
Chocobo Goddess chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Kee hee hee! I love Aeris.

Now go write more on your other fic. For great justice.