Reviews for Haunted
you finishing it?

great fic

stompy
latekate chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
your story is so good. can you plz add more? i love sadie/ryan and not very many fanfics r out there. i love ur story so please write more, its honestly brilliant.

love it,

Latekate
hellishlygood chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
aw that was so cute
Ashley's Fool chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
I like this. This sounds good. I hope this is a Ryan?marissa. I love that couple.
Sis2ACsrSalad chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Hmm, Marissa's haunting Ryan? Awesome :-) That means something. And its good that she's the only woman she's ever loved. And quite the situation now. Marissa passed out on a bench? M, what should Ryan do? Oh, I know! Take her to the poolhouse. And an added bonus, Sadie's gonna be gone. I'm so enthralled as to what Ryan's going to do! Please update again when you can.
Simoman chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
This seems like a really good story. I hope you will continue because this story is very unique and interesting.
Trust.Hope.Love chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Hey! Great start! I really like it! I hope that this will turn out to be RM! Come on Ryan, you know you wanna help Marissa, why do you think she's drinking so much now? Huh? Because you broke up with her! Sorry, I just hate this part of the show right now. I hope that you'll continue soon! Keep up the great writing!
Westcoastlover08 chapter 1 . 4/5/2006