Reviews for Taisetsu
deleted5656 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Oh, I love this story! It's so amazing, and I look forward to the next chapter! :D

Like the idea of Miroku being a vampire. A hot evil vampire. :D
meh x3 chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
wow.

that was really good. i.. actually, I'm pretty much speechless.

Uhm.. well, great story. i love vampires and i really like youa story. it'd be great if you wrote another chapter, pretty pleease :)
akatsuki naruto chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
I love the story and I was just wondering if you were going to write a chapter about hor miroku ended up becoming a vampire.
Have a little faith in me chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Cant wait for another chapter, I loved the action scenes in this, and by the way, dont get discouraged, people can be ass' sometimes and they dont review, but trust me your a great writer so never doubt that. People just cant seem to get it through there heads that a writer wants to hear feedback. anyway hope you get back to writing soon, never doubt your work, as long as you know your good, then a review shouldn't matter though it does help : ) Anyway, get to writing this and your other stories soon, hope to see an update soon. Great chapter, love to see where this story is going
froggyluvr chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
omg! this is great u have 2 continue!
goddesofwisdom chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
this was really really good. please start updating
Bunny chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
WooT he sure does make a hot vamp! send him to my place... just don't kill me please.
mylovemiroku chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
That was intense! At first I was surprised to learn that they were in present day Japan, and then that Miroku died and it's been 10 years, and then to learn that he was alive, and then to see that a woman would take him home that VERY night, and then to learn he's like a vampire-demon thing. *deep breath* Anyway, here are some questions that i hope can be answered by you, or by the story: 1) How come they are in the present? 2) What happened to Miroku to make him die, or why they think he is dead? 3) What is he? 4) Why did that woman take him home right away? (besides the gorgeous EVERYTHING, it is present day we're talking about. There aren't any cute, young, lecherous monks around anymore, sadly...)
Kaze no Ato chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
*screams in delight* I love you, I love you, I love you! Lu-nee-san, thank you for posting Taisetsu! *uber huggle* Enchanting first chapter. Taisetsu is now my second favorite fic of yours, following behind Bakudai Kakera of course. .~ Love you much!

Minmay-imouto-chan