Reviews for Alone
Trucklady53 chapter 18 . 9/30/2017
WOW they just keep getting better. Your concern in your writing abilities should never be a factor. You got it girl. I find your writing very natural and so easy to read and follow. Some writers use the wrong terminology or maybe it is a translation thing in some, but there are various writers that I just find almost painful to read and eventually just stop. You my friend do not fall into that category. I am glad you have wrote so many stories because I plan on reading each and every one of them. I will comment at the end of each story instead of each chapter since I know that was mostly for while they were current.
Superwoman rules chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
Nice story and dean is the best
adder574 chapter 5 . 4/18/2010
Poor Dean can't even go to school without something happening to him. I hope he figure out what's going on with these dreams soon.
adder574 chapter 4 . 4/18/2010
I wonder whats going on with Dean. (It's been so long since I read this story I honestly can't remember). I know its not anything good, and I hope he tells his father soon.
adder574 chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
"Yeah, well, I guess we already know we can't depend on you. It's not like you're ever here when we need you." Sam shouted as he ran up the stairs to his bedroom and slammed the door.

Sam likes living dangerously.
adder574 chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
Dean turned and walked away. He hated how he had just treated Stacy but he knew if he tried to explain or gently let her down, he would be sucked back under her spell. It wasn't her fault. It wasn't like she was an evil temptress leading him down a dark and malevolent path. She was a sweet, wonderful girl that really connected with him but just couldn't be in his future. He was a hunter of evil; he had no room in his life for a normal relationship.

This probably sums up a lot of Dean's relationships.
adder574 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
The easy comraderie with Sam and Dean makes me miss it on the show.
Nuwie chapter 18 . 5/5/2009
Hi !

I doubt it, but you might remember me. :-p I wrote to you some monthes ago, as I had just discovered Supernatural and your fics. At the time, I planed on reading on, but real life, well... didn't seem to agree. Since then, I have been able to catch up on the show and even to keep up with the fourth season. Now that I have - hopefully - a little more time, I came back here to read more from you. I've already managed to finish "Orders" and "Alone", which I really enjoyed as they focus on a young Dean. I'm still a huge fan of him, of course. Also love Bobby, whom we don't see half enough to my taste, and I've become quite fascinated by good old Cas'. ;-)

Take care

Nuwie
livelongprosper2012 chapter 18 . 2/17/2008
this is definitely another home run! great job! loved the ending.
thevigilante15 chapter 18 . 10/20/2007
I love your writing ! Another great tale!
thevigilante15 chapter 14 . 10/19/2007
Great story so far!
KatieLB chapter 15 . 3/29/2007
oh no! great job on this chapter... poor dean even more agony will be mounted onto dean if sam is in danger... john better hurry up
KatieLB chapter 14 . 3/29/2007
oh no no no...john better have his cell phone on! another really good chapter...cant wait to read the next one
KatieLB chapter 13 . 3/29/2007
oh my poor dean and pastor jim... another really good chapter
KatieLB chapter 12 . 3/29/2007
another really good intense chapter...way heart breaking for dean. great job