Reviews for Alone
KatieLB chapter 10 . 3/29/2007
sam will know soon enough what it means to watch someone die in your dreams...another good chapter
KatieLB chapter 9 . 3/29/2007
yeah pastor Jim! Im still so bummed that he was killed... another good chapter
KatieLB chapter 8 . 3/29/2007
another good intense chapter... poor sam to face all of this at the age of 12 geez... great job
KatieLB chapter 7 . 3/29/2007
argh... need to wake that boy up and quick...sam needs to learn the paperclip trick quickly! another good chapter
KatieLB chapter 6 . 3/29/2007
oh no no no locking him in the basement...not going to help with those nightmares and feeling lonely... another really good chapter...loved the hug
KatieLB chapter 5 . 3/29/2007
hate when you fall asleep in math class LOL... love the way dean explained things to stacy...very sad indeed... good job
KatieLB chapter 4 . 3/29/2007
oh that poor kid im telling you... too bad when he grows up his worst fear is still loosing his family..good job
KatieLB chapter 3 . 3/29/2007
even back then sam and john were at odds...good job
KatieLB chapter 2 . 3/29/2007
oh dean dean dean... talk about lonely! another good chapter...hoping sammy talks some sense into him
KatieLB chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
good beginning...looking forward to where your going with this
alwaysateen chapter 18 . 9/15/2006
Another great story! Good backup story for Dean's amulet!

I'm sure Dean saw what happen to his mom, I wonder when the rest of the family will learn about it? Again, good job!
The Magik Dragen chapter 18 . 6/6/2006
hello. just wanted to say i have just finished this story and i must say it was excellent. very enjoyable to read and i love how you captured the relationship between the brothers, especially in the last chapter. i cant wait to see whats coming next.
IheartPadalecki chapter 18 . 5/19/2006
I loved the story. Haha, I love your writing style. And the idea was good, although I got a little confused, but no worries, I understand all.
hobbit1400 chapter 18 . 5/18/2006
This was a great story! I love how you ended it! So clever! I always felt bad when i didn't review but i've been crazy busy! I loved this story. It always made my day when i saw that you had updated. If you ever get the chance can you read White Magic and review to tell me what you think. Lots of people read it (or so says the stats) but none of them review. I would love to hear what you think of it. Good job with the story. Will you write another one? IF so i want to read it!

Your Hobbity Friend...
spootycup chapter 18 . 5/18/2006
that was a good ending.. it fit nicely... and a good sam dean moment.. LOVED IT! Can't wait for your others!
122 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »