Reviews for Alone
Black Sorceress chapter 18 . 5/18/2006
Excellent story! Ended on an up-note too, which is always a plus! I lookd forward to reading your other stories as well, so I hope you post them up soon! Kinda sad this one ended though . . . Anywho, glad Sam realised Dean was his protector. I look forward to reading more of your stuff.
falsememorydamnpixies chapter 18 . 5/18/2006
loved it, waiting for the next one.
kokomocalifornia chapter 18 . 5/18/2006
feel free to keep begging. loved every chapter of it. so sad its over. :)
Isobel Swan chapter 17 . 5/18/2006
A good read.

I love fanfics which reflect how loving and sensitive Dean really is.
Mishka89 chapter 18 . 5/17/2006
Hey. WoW, feels like I lost a friend. I really enjoyed reading your story. Can't wait to see what you put up next. Keep it up.

Mishka x
pandora jazz chapter 18 . 5/17/2006
Thanks for the excellent wrap up to your story!

I look forward to your next idea.

I like both the brothers and it seems wrong to choose a favorite, but it would be Dean too, (or is it Jensen :) :) :)

I like the Dean character because he thinks of Sam first, and though in my family I'm the older sister, I have and always will be there for my sister.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
snchills chapter 18 . 5/17/2006
Aww is it over already? Great story. Cant wait to read your new ones.
Ghostwriter chapter 18 . 5/17/2006
Wow. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
pandora jazz chapter 17 . 5/15/2006
Excellent story.

Sad to see it end, but curious what the next chapter will bring.

Thanks for the update.
LenJade chapter 17 . 5/15/2006
It really sucks that Dean can't share his pain with Sam at least. It would be horrible if it crushed him.
Black Sorceress chapter 17 . 5/15/2006
This is amazing! Can't wait for the next update! Dean is so selfless. I wonder whether Sam will ever find out how much Dean sacrifices for him? Please update soon, I'm loving this!
spootycup chapter 17 . 5/15/2006
too good... i am loving it.. can't wait for the last chapter but too sad.. you need to write more after your vacation, which i hope you totally enjoy!
kokomocalifornia chapter 17 . 5/15/2006
i love it when john saves his boys. i love how when you write john speech, its still a little distant and cold but you can tell the undying love his has for his sons is underneath there. :)
mandy.winchester chapter 17 . 5/15/2006
great new chap cant wait fro the last one :P
Ghostwriter chapter 17 . 5/14/2006
Wow. Awesome. Next chap when able to. Catch ya on the flip side.
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »