Reviews for Alone
rozzy07 chapter 16 . 5/13/2006
Wow - the last two chapters have shown another side of Dean as he battled against the demon - whom by the way you just blew me away on how you described as 'Mr Joe Ordinary'. Very unexpected as I had imagined a sulphur spewing entity but you gave me Mr Bland, which was even scarier than envisioned because he was just so normal looking.

So you have Sam being tortured with Dean's own recollections, nightmares, visually stunning stuff, but through it all Dean has cottoned on to the fact that this demon is not so smart as he has tried to make out and is in fact being blocked by Dean at some level from receiving all his emotions. Now if Dean can use that to his own advantage...!

Looking forward to the next update, if not to tell me who the hell is causing a fuss outside the door, but hopefully to see how the brothers come through it all. Please more soon.
LenJade chapter 16 . 5/12/2006
Hold his emotions closer to his vest... That was funny... I like how strong Dean can become for his brother and yet how vulnerable he is in truth. Very good.
kokomocalifornia chapter 16 . 5/11/2006
thanks for the personal response letting me know the next chapter was up. cant wait for the next one!
spootycup chapter 16 . 5/11/2006
put a stake through my heart... i'm dead! come on you can't leave it there!
pandora jazz chapter 16 . 5/11/2006
Another twist! Besides torturing Dean and Sam now, you are into torturing your readers. I trust Dean to figure out how to defeat this evil.

I look forward to your next posting.

Thanks for your quick update.
Ghostwriter chapter 16 . 5/11/2006
Very cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
Black Sorceress chapter 15 . 5/11/2006
OMG! Poor Dean - I feel so bad for him. How can anyone endure that much alone? I admire him more than anything because no matter what he puts others before himself, especially his family. And no one ever - especially not Sam - realises how much he does for them because he hides it from them so well.

Sometimes I hate Sam for not appreciating his brother more and seeing that a lot of his bravado is just false, a facade to protect himself from others. You've captured everything about the brothers and their father perfectly.

Also, thanks for replying to my last review. Please update soon, I can't wait to read more!
kokomocalifornia chapter 15 . 5/11/2006
that was an evil cliffy. update when you can, ill be waiting!
pandora jazz chapter 15 . 5/10/2006
Another twist to your story.

Thanks for the update.
Ghostwriter chapter 15 . 5/10/2006
Very interesting. What happens next? Great job. Catch ya on the fip side.
spootycup chapter 15 . 5/10/2006
DON'T STOP NOW! I need MORE!
SensiblyTainted chapter 15 . 5/10/2006
what's happening? What did the voice say? This is possibly the most evil of cliffies! Arggh!
rozzy07 chapter 14 . 5/8/2006
Just when Dean thought the nightmare was over the demon is back. He sounds so reasonable, so surprisingly normal and almost human it made me shudder. Poor Dean is back in for another dose of hurt. With Dad away its down to little Sammy to try and find away to save his brother, but that may be too much for him to deal with. Love the way you are taking this story forward, particularly the scenes between the 2 brothers which always come across as true. Please more soon.
LenJade chapter 14 . 5/7/2006
That's... oh god... I'm honest to god crying... that's really really really horrible to imagine... poor Dean... And I'm really annoyed Sam isn't helping and only aggrivateing the situation, though I do know he's young and upset about things his family doesn't want to talk to him about, but still... Poor Dean!
pandora jazz chapter 14 . 5/7/2006
Like how Dean protects Sam.

Not sure I'm ready for Dean to be tortured some more, but lets see how he fights it.

Thanks for the update.