Reviews for Trials of Heroes and the Fairies who Love Them
Officer Hot-Pants chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
See, everyone? Give her more than three words to speak, and she becomes a wonderful addition to the Zelda mythos!

I thouroughly enjoyed this, bittersweet as a better look at the relationship between the two of them makes their parting.
Silvara chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Moving. Each character feels true. It's hard to imagine Navi feeling anything for Link in the game, but at the same time, it's quite easy the way you wrote here in here. The ending is touching.
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Make another NavixLink
rabidcatking chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Dear author, i cant express how much i liked this fic. I have always been a fan of Navi and Link, not neccesarily as a coupling, but i feel that their relationship is special in a very deep and profound way. Its been quite a number of years sense Oot, and a number of years also sense i thought about the pairing, but this was a pleasant reminder. That it was well written makes me even happier. I know this is a very old fiction, and therefore i cant be sure you will still read this review, but i hope you know i truly appreciated and enjoyed this. It was simply inspiring, which means alot to someone who has just started authoring fics of his own. Thank you for writing this.
Enmei chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Bravo.

This is well written and you did a beautiful job of keeping the characters realistically portrayed. And you made the story center on such an underappreciated character as well. It wasn't too terribly sad, but it did keep a realistic twinge to it, which I find valuable in a work of writing.

I haven't checked to see if you have any other stories, but I definately will after I submit this review. Cheers, and keep up the excellent work.
Ginger Ninja chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Oh, ingenious explanation and I loved how you wrote Navi. She deserves more love.

GN
miforever29 chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
This is a very nice little piece. Good job! _
SoulFire chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Excellently written. Really, a very wonderful job. Just once though, I'd like to see a well done Navi centered fic with a happy ending instead of a sad one.
The Magnificent Bastard chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Beautiful, a little sad, but a great read nonetheless. If this was entered in any competition of mine, it would most likely win first place. Bravo.

-The Magnificent Bastard
Habuki chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Awesome story. I love the Link x Navi pairing and hope it all works out well.
SlayerIssac chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Very well written. You did a nice job explaining WHY Navi couldn't stay with Link after everything happened, too. Maybe I'm just a sucker for fluff, but it would've been nice too have a little less angst and a little more fluff (but who am I to complain, you put it in an angst genre).
Athla chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
nice
Clearheart chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Excellent story, it was well thought out. I like how Navi goes from dreading her dreams to liking them, and the thing about fairy's blood was very original. Good job!
Rehime chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
I love this story, it's extremely well written.

Great job on giving Navi a personality, and you dared to make her have feelings for a Hylian. Cheers to you.

Hope to see more work from you!