Reviews for A New Life
Tata-Fox chapter 7 . 8/6
Your "Sarah" is a confusing girl. She starts in chapter one as a mature adult person and then spirals down to an immature screaming emotional teenage-type mess.
Since this is a finished story i guess i'll soon find out the ending and whether this emotional turmoil Sarah is going through has any meaning in the overall story or not.
My current theory is that she has some mental illness :-/
ArgentSimurgh chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
I've never trusted the concept of crossovers, but this made me a believer! This is the highest quality storytelling, truly impressive work. The author's depth of knowledge about the two universes is apparent as they overlap seamlessly and realistically.
nekochan1994 chapter 27 . 11/23/2014
I'm sad that you are not doing batman but I really enjoyed your story. Thank you
nekochan1994 chapter 21 . 11/23/2014
Please do Gotham City. Batman vs. Jareth is too good to resist!
nekochan1994 chapter 4 . 11/22/2014
What's all this about Jareth not being real? Hoggle, ludo, and didymium are real. Why not Jareth? And wasn't she always wondering about him and if he forgot her? Never about whether he was real or not
Frost chapter 7 . 1/25/2014
Huh. Sarah's kind of a snotty bitch in this story. That's not bad, of course - kind of ground the character, really, when they aren't perfectly mannered princesses - but rather unusual for this kind of story. Still, bravo with it all. This is getting to be fun!
Sinvisigoth chapter 20 . 1/20/2013
I can't read any more as the relationship with Superman has gone, but thank you for the story, it's beautifully written.
Sinvisigoth chapter 17 . 1/20/2013
omg this chapter made me so happy! I'm so glad she and Superman finally kissed :D Jareth doesn't deserve her, and can't even begin to be a good fit for her.
Sinvisigoth chapter 15 . 1/20/2013
She faints a lot! :D
Sinvisigoth chapter 14 . 1/20/2013
I'm completely flummoxed at this point. Superman seemed to be having the same feelings as Sarah, so why did he go and become mortal for Lois still, instead of for Sarah? For Sarah would have made sense. I still can't stop reading, even though I have to get up for work soon, but am starting to have a sinking feeling that Sarah may end up with Jareth instead of Superman :O
Sinvisigoth chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
Oh I am so madly in love with this story. And I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo happy that you wrote Christopher Reeve's Superman as that's the only way I can imagine him. I never even thought to look for a crossover between these two universes before but I'm very glad that I did and am completely captivated.
Barranca chapter 27 . 12/25/2012
In a young woman's journey to self discovery - it's unavoidable that some dreams be shed and some opportunities spurned in favor of others. Life goes on and Jareth will not give up, so I don't see Sarah doing so :) Thank you for the story.
TweetyBirdAlpha chapter 27 . 6/30/2012
This was simply a wonderful story and you truly have an amazing talent at writing. I cannot wait to read the follow up.
Tweety
The Queen of Water chapter 27 . 5/28/2012
That was cool
Sol en la Noche chapter 27 . 9/28/2011
very very cute. lots of fun to read.